Jackson

I rubbed my eyes and turned over to jack. "Good morning beautiful." Jack smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"I'm going to take you out for breakfast." Jack said walking towards me laying a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm not that hungry Jack." I Said standing up. I walked towards my dresser and picked out the first thing I saw. I got my shirt on and put on a pair of gray joggers.

"Chloe, when you don't tell me something I just have to figure out what's bothering you, now tell me if I'm right." He Said walking behind me. He pulled down the waistband on my joggers and placed his hands on my hips.

"You can't hide things from me Babygirl, you think you can but I'm constantly looking at you." He smiled.

"Are you happy with yourself?" He added

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Don't hide your self From anyone." He Said.

He rubbed my sides softly going over my past stretch marks I had from High school. "Look at yourself" Jack said pointing to the mirror. "I see a beautiful, kind hearted woman that I love with all my heart." He Said kissing my cheek. He pulled my pants back up and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Jack Barakat". I smiled

"I love you Chloe Barakat." He laughed.

"Chloe Barakat huh?" I smiled

"Yeah I constantly think about that." He Said kissing my lips.

"Chloe Barakat." I repeated.

"Uh oh she likes it." Jack laughed.

"Maybe I don't, who knows." I Said

"Well I hope you do or that would be a problem." Jack said placing me on my dresser.

"Why's that?" I giggled.

"Chloe, holy shit I just got so many thoughts" He laughed

"Well tell me"

"Never mind, just forget about. you'll get mad or something." He Said walking towards his jeans.

"Jack." I mumbled

I hopped off the dresser and grabbed my phone. "Get dressed and get in the fucking car." I Said grabbing a pair of black socks.

I slipped my converse on and grabbed the keys and called Jenna. Jack came out with a shirt in his hand and got into the car.

"Morning, where are you?" I asked her

"At work, Please don't get into this." She said

"Jennifer... h-he fucking touched you then hit you, that shit won't slide with me, I'm seriously like 5 minuets away." I Said hanging up.

"Jack." I Said

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry, I get mad at the slightest things and I just want things to work out between us." I smiled

"And they will, you can be angry, sad, Ignore me hit me anything and I will still love you Chloe Lin Jones."

"I'm afraid of being broken jack. I'm afraid that one day you'll just stop caring and walk out." I Said stoping at a red light.

Jack kissed my lips and smiled. "We're two broken people looking for a forever." He smiled.

~

I pulled up next to Jenna's car and grabbed my keys and phone. Jack pulled the back of his shirt down and grabbed my hand. He opened the door for me as I stood looking around. "Stay here I have a plan but you have to follow through with it."