Bands and Drugs

I put my hair into a high ponytail and stared at my eye. Jack and I were getting ready to go to the concert tonight and to eat dinner out with their band. "Just about ready?" Jack said

"Get my notebook, three black pens and a highlighter for me. I'm going to send this review to the venue." I Said handing him my bag.

He did what I asked as I went through my shirts and grabbed a checkered shirt. "Maybe I'm not doing the right thing" I Said unfolding the shirt.

"With what?" He said lifting my shirt up.

"With Ryan and shit, he took really nice pictures of me but, Ryan gives me a bad vibe." I Said putting my new shirt on.

"Well What He did to Jenna wasn't okay. I would have punched him if I was in there. He's arrested now so it's okay."

"You're driving." I Said tossing him my keys

I grabbed my bag and my laptop and walked downstairs to see Awsten and Geoff in my kitchen.

"Good afternoon boys" I laughed

"Hey what are you doing tonight?" Geoff asked me.

"Working tonight." I smiled. I put my things down and headed towards jacks suitcase.

"What are you doing Friday?" He asked

"Going to Jacks Flat." I Said looking through jacks sweatshirts.

"Woh Chloe calm down."  Jack said running towards me.

"Why?" I smiled

He kissed me gently and kicked his suitcase shut. "Don't ask questions." He smiled.

"I just want a sweatshirt." I laughed

"Here" he Said handing me a black sweatshirt. "I'll meet you in the car."  He Said kissing me once again.

Jack's pov

"Okay." Chloe said grabbing her bag and laptop.

I let out a deep breath as she closed the door. I sat down in the ground and went into the big pocket of my case and pulled out a small black box.

"Is that a ring?" Awsten said coming near me

"Yeah, for her." I smiled

"You you proposing to her?" He asked

"I plan on it." I smiled

"You should, She needs true happiness in her life." Geoff smiled.

"Thanks G."

"JACK CAROLYN IS WAITING FOR ME!" Chloe yelled

"Who's Carolyn?" I laughed

"Her boss" Geoff said.

"Who is she writing for?" Awsten asked

"Our boys The Wreaks." I Said

"Go have fun." Awsten said.

I put the ring back in the pocket and closed my case. I grabbed the keys and my phone and walked out the house.

"Sorry baby, Geoff and I were talking." I smiled

"That's good."

~~

Chloe's pov

"Do I look okay?" I asked jack

"You look beautiful Babygirl." Jack said.

"There's a line of fans outside and I don't feel like getting taking photos with girls with caked faces".