Live

~~

"Geoff wake up we landed baby". I said shaking his shoulder.

"Okay, so are you okay with driving?" He asked as he slowly stood up.

"Yea, I know where the rental place is". I said grabbing my Cary on.

~

We put our things in the car and began to drive out of Buffalo, Geoff was sound asleep due to jet lag. It was a fast 30 minutes till we reached my old house, I pulled over and looked at the White House and a big white garage. I got back on the road and went another 5 miles to the hotel.

"Okay, you have to help me now". I said to Geoff.

"Okay I'll take bags you check in". He told me unbuckling his seatbelt.

We walk up with our belongings and checked in, we got our card to our room and headed to the elevator.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked Geoff

"I'm fine, you'd think I'd be an expert with time zones and not getting a lot of sleep from touring but it's hitting me hard right now". He said laughing.

"Okay I'll let you sleep". I said as the doors open.

"It's fine, I should get my morning started anyway". He said

I slid the card in as the door beeped and opened. "It's 5 in the morning". I said laughing.

"I'll be okay , what are you gonna do, you don't look tired". He said smiling.

"Wait"

My eyes went from him to the small bag on the dresser

"To the Wigingtons". It said on the card

"In case you didn't know we're married now" I said laughing

"We hope you enjoy your stay in our biggest room we have in the hotel, if you have any questions just call, we also hope you enjoy our gift bag, welcome home Chloe xxxo". The card read

I opened the bag to see chocolates and t-shirts and hard candies.

"Hey do you want this chocolate, I don't eat it". I said holding the bars in my hand.

"I'm good". He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Geoff go to sleep". I Said laughing

"Okay fine but in the morning we're going on rides". He said

"Alright, I've been on every single ride there". I said laughing.

"I love you so much". He said picking me up.

"I know". I said laughing

I took my socks off and shut the lights off and crawled in bed next to Geoff.

Right as I closed my eyes my phone began to buzz under my pillow.

"Who is it?"  Geoff said sitting up

"Carolyn". I said accepting the call