Over it

I woke up to a bed by my self and a horrible head ache. I got up quicker then I did last time still in pain. I put on a pair of shorts and Geoff's shirt and headed down stairs.

Geoff was by the microwave, Jenna and Awsten curled on the couch together Grace and Otto were taking photos on the other couch.

"You can walk". Geoff said laughing.

"Shit what time is it?" I said.

"10:45, you didn't last long you'd last till 10:30". Jenna said.

I ignored the comment and went over to Geoff.

"Thanks". I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"For?" He asked.

"A good night". I said smiling.

"You're very welcome".

I heard a few knocks on the door as I ran to open it. I looked out the window to see Julia.

"Morning". I said letting her in.

"I... I need to talk to Geoff... i- in private". She said

I looked over at Geoff and stepped out the way. They began to head to the laundry room and closed the door. I shuffled my feet to the room and tried to over hear the conversation.

"What's up?" Geoff said.

"It's Jawn, we w-we uh went to his place drunk, and he ended up taking pictures of me, and I said it was okay so it's not like he did it with out my permission, and we ended up having sex after and he didn't use-".

"Okay I got it Julia don't need the whole story". He said.

"What the hell do I do, what if he got me pregnant?" She said softly

"Aren't you on a pill?" He said

"I stoped last month". She said crying

"Okay, uh don't worry maybe it's not to late we'll go to the hospital get one and every thing will be normal." He said.

"How the hell am I going to tell Chloe". She said

"It's fine Julia, lets get this taken care of". I said

"So what happened over there?" Awsten said

"It's a long sto-". I said before Julia cut in

"I could be pregnant right now and it could be Jawn's". She said.

"Holy shit". Otto said.

~~

We reached the hospital and got a room.

"On our way here I didn't really know what was happening but I kinda want a kid". Julia said.

"Julia". The man with red hair said sprinting in the room. They shared a kiss and a hug.

"What that fuck were you thinking". Geoff said flicking the back of his head.

"Julia I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking straight I- I was caught up". He said as a tear ran down his face.

"Why are you crying, Jawn it's okay, please don't cry". Julia said.

"I'm ashamed, at myself not at you baby". He said laying a hand on her face.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, things could happen like this all the time, I'll take the pill and we won't have to worry about a kid, hopefully till the near future". She said smiling.

"Just know that for the short time I've known you I'm crazy for you". He said smiling.

Julia let out a smile as the nurse came in with a small orange bottle and a cup of water.