Fights

I opened my eyes to see it was completely dark in the room. I looked on my phone to see it was only 2:30 am. I turned my brightness down and stood up. I looked at the clothes jack started to pack for me as I put on a pair of spandex. I folded my jeans and looked around for a shirt. I noticed one of Jacks shirts he forgot to take. I looked at him sleeping as I grabbed the shirt by him. I threw my top in my case and climbed onto bed next to him. 

"Everything okay?"  Jack said sitting up.

I brought my lips to him as he kissed me gently.

"Everything is perfect". I said kissing him again.

This time it was different he was slower then normal, it was early in the morning he was tired.

"Are you okay?"  I asked

"Yea, I'm fine, extremely tired, I had to make sure you were okay first."  He said.

"What time do we have to be at the airport?" I asked

"Oh I didn't tell you, normally during music festivals we go to we get a private plane, Zach and Rian are on there way, they might actually be here now". He said.

"Well I just want to lay down for a while". I said curling next to him.

"Is that my shirt?"  He smirked.

"Yea". I smiled.

"Go get some more sleep, I think we're going out to breakfast somewhere". He said

I closed my eyes and grabbed jacks arm to lay across my stomach.

"thank you". I said

"You're welcome". He said.

~~

"Jack stop or I'll burn you and not feel bad". I laughed
I took another strand of my hair and wrapped it around the curler.

"I don't get why you're curling your curly hair already". He laughed.

"They're just small curls, not tight curls."  I said shutting the hot curler off.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my rose romper.  I took a quick picture  and added it to my story

"What shoes are you wearing?" Jack asked

"My tan lace up flats."  I said moving my hair to the side.

He handed me my shoes as I put them on and zipped the back.

My phone buzzed as it was an unknown number. I swiped to answer the call.
"Hello?" I said

"CHLOE". The voice yelled

"Jenna, you called finally" I laughed.

"I got a new phone, I'm sorry, but now... Why are you with Jack and why do you have a big ass ring on". She said.

"Geoff and I broke up, again... and it's not a big deal it's a long story". I said looking at the ring.

"Not a big deal, bitch go look at some all time low articles, and you tell me it's not a big deal, I have to go to work, bye". She said

"Love you too". I sighed.

"Don't sigh at me, I love you too". She laughed.