Chapter 2: New Deadly Weapon

First World Meeting Mexico Attended To

     "(Y/n)! Levántate por el amor de dios! You have a world meeting to attend to!" A voice called out to my sleeping, slightly conscious form.

     "¡Hermana!¡Levántate!" It called again.

     "¡Los Kirkland hermanos van estar en la junta!" The voice sung. I groaned, trying to wake myself up.

     "Oh for the love of god, Scotland's going to be there!" The voice yelled and I immediately sprung out of bed.

     "I'm going to be late!" I cried out, scrambling to the door of my closet. I hurriedly put on my military uniform. It's a whole freak in process to put it on but I just love the style. I first put on the black pants that had a red strip going down along the outer thigh. I put my socks on and then put on my black knee high boots. I put on my white collared button up shirt with a black tie and my white gloves. Then, I put on the black jacket that had a white belt strap running from my left shoulder down across to the other side of the jacket. The jacket was designed beautifully with four iron little chains running from the right shoulder down to breast pocket. The jacket was of course a button up and long sleeved with a red stripe running around the cuff of the jacket. Its black and red shoulder patches gave it a very nice effect as well. The jacket has a badge of the flag of Mexico on the left breast pocket which stood proudly there. I decided against wearing the cape today for I only will come to use it for war and I finally put on my peaked cap that held a metal design on the front with a red streak going around the cap after placing my sheathed sword on my sword belt. And that was the last of the almost eternal process. This is after all my first World Meeting so why not leave an amazing impression? I brushed my brown hair and as well as my teeth and ran downstairs for breakfast.

*Timeskip brought to you by Canadian Titans*

     I walked down the elegant hallways of the Capitol building of Mexico, which is who I represent. I,  (y/n) Gomez am the human personification of Mexico. I took a deep breath and gave a nod to the two soldiers that stood guard who opened the doors that beheld the loud chatter of the other countries. The moment I walked in, ever country turned towards the doors to where I stood. All voices went mute once theirs eyes fell on me.

*3rd P.O.V*

     Mexico was the last country to have arrived. The other countries argued and talked to each other eagerly awaiting to see her for the first time. Some countries bombard Spain, her father, with questions but all he said was," You'll have to wait for la chica to arrive."

     All the countries had question running through their heads." Is she strong like a varrior?" "Does she like burgers?" "Will she want to become one with Mother Russia?" "Is she cute, aru?" "Does she-a like pasta?" "How ladylike is she?" "Is she awesome like me?" "Does she grow good tomatoes?" "Does she rike to watch anime?". All these question were running through their heads the entire morning. Finally, it was time to meet her. The doors opened to reveal a fairly short young lady with long silky (h/c) hair, perfectly (s/t) skin, (e/c) eyes that seemed to be calculating and observing every single detail in the room. Her uniform complemented her body perfectly as well as giving her an aura of authority. Her lips were resting in a fine line, an expressionless face present. All the other countries gawked at her, even Belarus. Many shifted in their seat to a sitting position to get a better view of her, even Scotland who usually didn't care about what happened there. Her footsteps were graceful as she glided over to her chair at the head of the table. Everyone was still silent until someone's voice cut the silence in half.

     "Chica, how have you been?" Spain asked whilst standing from his chair and walking over to her. They embraced for a second before she spoke.

     "Bien papa." Her voice shocked the countries. It was deep, almost a little raspy but it fit her perfectly, especially with the accent she had.

     "Chicas y chicos, i present to you, my daughter Mexico! Or (y/n)." She looked around, searching the enormous room for something, or more like someone. Finally, her eyes landed on Italy and Romano who stood up and excitedly walked over to her.

     After their short little family reunion, her expression immediately went from joyful to downright serious.

     "The meeting will begin now."

     Three hours after the meeting begun, it soon became a nightmare, at least to Mexico. The other countries were used to this. As usual, England and France were at each other's throats, Canada was being ignored, Germany yelling at everyone to settle down but was being ignored while Japan watched from afar. The whole meeting was a mess.

     I sighed, irritation clear on my face. The first hour was fine, but now, these idiotas wouldn't stop.

     "ENOUGH!" My voice clearly showing that I had enough.

     "If you people are what you call yourselves countries, then you should all be ashamed of yourselves, pinches pendejos."

     "Language chica!"

     "You called Austria a puta!" I retorted and he shut his mouth. Italy and Romano were just laughing their butts off to finally see their brother speechless.

     "Today, you guys are in my city, in my country, and today we will be doing things my way. If you won't learn how to behave yourselves, then I'll have to send in my mother with la chancla, el cinto, el cable, y el espátula." The countries that knew Spanish immediately shut their mouths, no longer laughing but instead, looking pale. They shuddered at the thought. Some countries internally scoffed and continued arguing. I pulled out my phone, as well as my chancla and called mi madre.

*A few moments later*

     Screams of pain were heard all throughout the room.

     "Mexico, we're sorry! We won't do it again! Ahhh! Please! Tell your mom to stop!" Similar pleas were heard all through the room as mi mama hit them, teaching them all a lesson and I mean everyone, even Russia! After a few minutes, I finally decided that they've had enough punishment.

     "¡Muchas gracias mama! Aver si van a tratar de comportarse así otra ves." I say giving her a hug and a goodbye kiss.

     "¡De nada hija! I hope that I won't have to see you boys for a long time, eh?" My mom  gave them a sickly sweet smile before leaving. I turned to see all the countries trembling in fear at their newfound fear.

     "Let's continue this meeting eh?" I questioned, snickering in the inside.

     From that day on, no country dare behave like that. Whenever they visited Mexico, they lived in fear of her mother returning again. They learned what the chancla was and intended on never hearing that frase ever again.

     P.S, chanclas became the weapon that Mexico brought with her everywhere.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! Mother Shwan is very grateful! Anyways, I know there wasn't much of the reader inserting things but I thought it was a bit funny. But seriously, us Mexicans just fucking fear our mothers and grandmothers. *shudders* Anyways, translation time!

Levántate por el amor de dios! = For the love of God, get up!
Hermana! Levántate! = Sister! Get up!
Los Kirkland hermanos  van estar en la junta! = The Kirkland brothers are going to be at the meeting!
Bien papa. = Im good dad
Chicas y chicos! = Ladies and gentlemen
pinches pendejos = fucking idiots
puta = bitch
la chancla, el cable, y el espátula = the sandle, the cable, and the spatula
mi madre = my mother
Muchas gracias mama! Aver si van a tratar de comportarse así otra ves. = Thank you so much mom! Let's see if their going to try and act like that again.
De nada hija! = No problem, daughter!

And that's it! As I was growing up, yes I actually did get spanked with....hm let's see...sandals, belts, spatulas, a cable, a hanger, and a hand! Good times, good times. Great childhood! Again, I'm sorry if any character is OOC, but what can I say, I was rushing a bit! Next chapter will be better, I promise. That's it for now, Mother Shwan out!