Chapter 6: Let's Be Alone Together

Chibi Mexico...

"Papa! Where are we going?" Little Mexico trailed after her father, noticing that he had an extra bounce in his step.

"Why are you so happy?" That was a stupid question. This guy almost always had a smile on his face.

"You'll see in a few moments. Be patient chica!" He kept walking forward, his face showing such happiness. Mexico groaned, wanting to know what this surprise was. After a few minutes of continuous walking, Spain came to an abrupt stop I front of a closed door.

"You've wished to have more siblings right?" The sudden question confused Mexico to no end.

"Si." Her tone had an obvious suspicion to it.

"Well, here they are!" And with that said, he opened the door to reveal a room filled with chibi countries. Most of them looked older than Mexico while a little tan toddler wiggles around in a baby blue blanket. A sigh escaped her lips at the sight of more than a dozen chibi countries in front of her. Some were hitting each other, some were talking to each other, and some were arguing.

"These are your primas, primos, and your 5 brothers and sister!" For once, the talkative country was now speechless. She stared at them as they stared back, waiting for someone to say something first.

"Hola. Yo soy Ecuador. I'm the oldest one here." A boy with golden brown hair and olive green eyes broke the silence. He wore a Hamburg hat as well as him holding a beautiful flower.

"Yo soy Argentina, your eldest brother! I'd like to congratulate you for having me as your eldest brother, hermanita." He had very light cool brown hair and blue eyes. A little part of his hair at the top stuck out at a weird angle. The way he spoke made me already know that this boy is an egomaniac.

"I am Colombia, your second eldest brother." A slight scowl was on his face. He had short shaggy jet black hair and hazel eyes.

"¿Como estas? I am Chile, your third eldest brother." Chile had fairly short jet black hair and dark golden brown eyes. He had a scowl on his face the moment he heard Argentina's comment.

"¡Yo soy Paraguay, a tu servicio!" The boy had shaggy light brown hair with a little strange curl on his right side. He had chartreuse eyes that gleamed with happiness. He wore a boater hat as well.

"I am Venezuela, your fourth eldest brother." He had strawberry blonde brown hair with a very weird curl sticking from the top of his head. His auburn eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"Peru." She had long chestnut hair with a red flower on her right side and light russet eyes. A baby llama hid behind her.

"Hola hermanita! ¡Yo soy Costa Rica, tú hermana mayor!" She basically looked like a female version of Venezuela except she had two cow licks, one slightly smaller than the other, defying gravity.

"El Salvador." He had cognac brown eyes with deep brown black hair.

"Guatemala!" She had reddish blonde hair, just as short as Ukraine's, and she had jade eyes. A baby quetzal was perched on her shoulder.

"Yo soy Honduras!" He had amber eyes with ash brown hair. A cute baby parrot was perched on his shoulder, cutely chirping.

"¡Hola! Yo soy Nicaragua." He had chocolate brown hair with honey brown eyes. He wore an adorable and welcoming smile. A baby armadillo stood at his side.

"I am Panamá." Her long jet black hair had a little flower on each side. Her eyes were a very bonito colour de jade.

"Bolivia." She said it silently, but enough for me to hear. Her dark red brown hair were braided into two, each one resting on her shoulders. Her honey brown eyes seeming distant.