Chapter 7: Countries React

"America you git, what the hell did you get us into?!" England was being shoved into the car that was destined to drive them to their doom.

     "It's a surprise now get in!" With America still struggling, he decided that what needs to be done needs to be done.

     "Russia dude!" And with that, a lot of the protesting countries fell unconscious.

At The "Studio"

     "What the hell Alfred! Why did you knock them out?" A sort of feminine voice angrily boomed through the intercom of the room the group of countries were in.

     "They refused to get in the car! The hero always helps the damsel!" His obnoxiously loud voice made the countries start to stir.

The voice gave an irritated sigh before speaking." Just make sure they don't kill Hanji if any of them wake up."

     "No problemo!" And with that, the intercom went silent.

     After a few minutes, the countries had awoken. The first thing they saw was a computer right in front of them. They were seated on a comfortable chair in a small brightly lit room.

     "Can you hear me?" A voice sounded as if it were in there head. They were each separated in different rooms. All the countries were clueless of what was happening except Alfred.

     "Loud and clear!" America exclaimed.

     "Who the bloody hell are you?" England looked as if he were trying to concentrate on his magic.

     "I am the all powerful France and I can take you on!" France in reality was just trembling a bit.

     "You don't know who you are dealing with!" Germany yelled and started observing his surroundings more calmly.

     "Please don't-a hurt me! I am-a too young to die!" Italy was crying

     "Hey! ¡Yo te di el dinero! ¡Me prometisteis que no me iban a secuestrar!" Mexico was beyond furious that her "deal was broken". The person in charge was confused as hell at her ranting.

     "Why is the awesome me being kept here! I am the great Prussia and I will kick your ass!" Prussia kept yelling stuff about how the awesome him was going to "kick your asses".

     "What the fuck is-a happening! Who are you?" Romano was furious.

     "Please be quiet. This wouldn't be happening if your friend Alfred didn't knock you out. Now, on a civilized level, I will explain everything. You are in my studio to record a reaction to whatever I provide."

The voice paused and the computer screens came to life showing the main menu of a game.

     "Now, today, I will be recording your reaction to the popular horror game Five Nights At Freddy's. After you finish the game, you will be able to meet up with your friends that were unfortunate to be here. A full analysis will be provided to you that determines how well you handled the situation. Now, do you have any questions?"

     They all kept in their questions and proceeded to play the game.

America: "Holy cow! This looks so creepy cool!"

England: "Oh wow, how ominous. This doesn't scream death at all!" He yelled sarcastically.

France: "At least I'm a sexy night security guard."

Germany: He sighs at the sight of the main menu." Why are you making me play this?"

Italy: "This-a looks scary!"