Chapter 2

"But you cant be mah roommate" I said. "Wow most people would say hi back but no Freckles you don't" Blitz chuckled.

"B-but your a-" "A stallion" Blitz cut me off.

"Yeah" "Cool bed where you sleep'n girl"

I laughed. "I sure as hell ain't sleep'n on the floor"

"Okay guess where sharing" I blushed. He looked at me and smiled.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes. "I'm gonna take a shower" "Kay"

I went in the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped mah self and stepped in.

The hot water felt good on my skin. I took a wash cloth and started to wash.

I washed mah hair letting it fall down mah back. Fluttershys hair might be long but mine was mid back.

I turned off the watter and stepped out. But the floor was slippery so I slipped. 

I screamed and everything started to blur up. I saw Rainbow Blitz brust in but I was starting to see black.

All I remember was that he picked me up. I tried to tell him not to look at mah fully exposed body but I couldn't say anything. 

Everything went black.

I woke up in a tank top, sweatshirt and sweat pants. But the sweatshirt wasn't mine.

I looked around I was on the bed.

Rainbow Blitz walked in.

"Thank God your awake"

Then ot hit me. Rainbow Blitz saw me naked.  Oh gawd thats so embarrassing.  Was I tearing up. AJ stop!!

"Hey Freckles why ya cryin"

I blushed. "Im not cryin. it's just embarrassing that you seen me naked okay" I whispered.

Rainbow Blitz hugged me. He actually hugged me! I blushed so hard.

"Hey hey dont cry hey dont tell Flutters this okay. But you have one sexy body you should show it off more."

I playfully punched his shoulder.  "Perv" I laughed.  He actually laughed to.

He threw me over his shoulder and ran outside.  I punched his back.

"Put me down. Where are we going"

"A walk on the beach. Nice ass"

"Kiss mah ass"

"Fine if you want me to"

"BLITZ DONT YOU DARE"

He set me down and we both started laughing so hard. I saw him staring at me. I blushed.

"Stop eye raping me" He just laughed.

"You look pretty with your hair down" I blushed even harder.

"T-thanks"

"You blush easy to"

We laughed. I punched him in the shoulder.

"You know What Freckles"

"What"

"This trip could actually be some fun with you as my roommate"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥