Chapter 6

I walked up from the beach. Sand sticking to my matted fur. I'm go to need a good shower.

I entered the house. Some ponies where talking. I made my way to the hallway. Making it to my room I crept in.

What ah saw was horrifying. Spit Fire stratling Rainbow Blitz. Her top was off and I could see her boobs.

They were making out. I gasped and closed mah eyes. Blitz gasped and pushed Spit Fire on the floor.

I opened the bathroom door and ran in. I locked it. It broke me to see that.

I sat in front of the door. My cheeks heated up and I pulled mah legs close to me. I was shaking with rage.

How dare she! I'll burn her. I was so angry that I almost didn't hear the knocking.

"Freckles open up please" Blitz pleaded. I let mah words tumble out before I could think.

"Go fuck yourself" I growled. I was raging. "NO ACTUALLY I'M SORRY SPIT FIRE WAS GONNA DO IT FOR YOU!" I screamed through the door.

I could tell he was taken back from mah outburst. "Look I'm sorry you had to see that but please open the door"

"YOU WANT ME TO OPEN THE DOOR, FINE" I opened the door. Blitz saw me crying and ran up to me.

"Dont you fucking touch me" I spat.Spit Fire laughed. "Whats the matter cowwhore, can't handle a little foreplay"

"Shut the fuck up before I take a lamp, shove it up ass , and watch you burn from the inside" I said.

Spit Fire shut up. She was scared. I looked at Blitz. His eyes fearful. 

I snarled and walked off. I slammed the door. I run into Rarity. Her eyes full of concern. I rolled my eyes.

"Look Applejack darling I'm very sorry for being so rude can you ever so forgive" Rarity asked me.

"Sure whatever" I said and walked past her. I saw Trixie crying.

I looked at her with concern. "Whats wrong" Trixie looked up startled. She hugged me crying into my shoulder.

"A-A-Applejack I-I'm p-pregnant" She cried. I gasped. "Who's is it" I whispered. She just cried harder.

She pulled me into her room. And we sat on her bed. I rubbed her back. She calmed down.

"I'm so so sorry Applejack" she said.

"It's Bubble Berrys" she whispered.