Chapter 13

Applejack

Later that night we were all sitting around a fire. Laughing, talking. All having fun.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Shouted Vinyl. We all nodded in agreement. Vinyl pointed to Bubble Berry. "Bubble truth or dare?" Bubble smiled widely. "Truth."

"What? Lame. Are you ready to be a father?" She asked. Bubble pulled Trixie close. "Well...no...but I'm gonna try to be the best there is!" Trixie smiled, cuddling into him.

"Applejack truth or dare?" He asked me. "Dare, I'll do anything." He smirked evily as I started to regret saying that. "I dare you to take off your shirt!" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

I took off my shirt, leaving me in a red bikini top. "Pervert." I said. Everyone cheered, why was it so easy to please my drunk peers. "Truth or dare Dusk?" I called to him.

"Hm? Truth." I grinned. "You a virgin?" I asked. "Ah heard to lost it to the Sunset mare?" His faced turned beet red. He shook his head. "No."

Some stallions smacked him on the back as a congratulations. Rarity sat there glaring at me with her sapphire eyes, I giggled making gesture to my boobs, shrugging. I mean Hey, a game is a game.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Blitz truth or dare?"

"Dare, duh dip shit." Dusk frowned. "I dare you to take a jello shot out of the prettiest mare here." I actually thought he was going to pick me.

He chose Ditzy.

×

"Apples stop ignoring me." I ignored him, trying to pretend I was asleep.

He wrapped his arm around me. "I'm sorry, I had to I couldn't embarrass you like that." My eyes widen. I never thought of that.

I turned around, glaring at him.

"I hate you." He chuckled. "Love you too." I rolled my eyes. Then stopped to look at him. I sat up. "Blitz?"

"Yeah?"

I hesitated. "What....are..we?" I asked softly. He looked up at me. Chuckled grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

He walked out to the beach, and sat me down in the sand, soon to follow. I looked up to the stars, I seen the constellation that represented my zodiac sign. Tarsus.

I felt the wind blow my hair all around. "Will you, Applejack Apple. Go out with me?" I chuckled, punching him in the arm.

I pulled him down into a kiss.

The rest of summer would actually might go great.

×
Hey guys! Unfortunately this is the ending. I had a great time writing this book. Qotd: What's your zodiac sign? I'm a Pieces ♓ Kill the vote button. Hopefully I'll see y'all again! Stay frosty for me. Peace peeps (*¯︶¯*)