Chapter 8

Applejack

  Ah awoke, to the sound of talking. Ah covered mah ears hope'in ta' get some more sleep. Then I heard an all to familiar chuckle, and opened a eye.

Blitz laughing at me, the way his chest would puff out, sent heat to my cheeks, quicker than a jackrabbit on RedBull.

"I guess you are a bigger snuggle big than me, aye Freckles" His vocie cooed. Ah blushed looking down to see mah hands wrapped around tightly on his lower torso. Letting go Ah pulled back. "S-sorry Sugar"

Ah looked back to see our new roommate gone. "Where's Midnight" Ah asked. "Gone." Ah smiled at that.

Ah pulled mahself outta bed, dragging my feet acrossed the floor lazily.

Opening up the closet door, Ah picked up some comfy shorts. "Dangnabit' can't find mah sweatshirt"

Blitz grinned, tossing me his. "Here borrow mine, Freckles" He said as Ah grabbed the red Canterlot high sweatshirt.

"Thanks" Ah gathered my things heading to the bathroom. Walking in and shutting the door Ah started the shower.

Then slipping outta mah pj's, I stepped in. Sighing as the warm water hit my face.

~

Walking out with my mane down and smiling. Blitz looked at me. His sweater smelled like him and was big. "Its big" Ah said blushing. "Come here" I walked over and he grabbed a hair-tie and made mah mane into a bun.

"I like your mane like this" Ah smiled. Ah flopped on the bed and closed mah eyes.

Then Ah felt hooves wrap around my waist pulling me closer. Mah breathe hitched.

"Whatca doin'" Ah asked shakily. He chuckled. "You stole my sweater, at least give me some warmth Freckles"

Ah giggled, turning over and snuggling closer to him. Ah looked up to see him smiling.

And for once Ah think Ah seen Rainbow Blitz blush.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Since so many of you asked and wanted this to continue it will

I love you guys

byers♥