Chapter 10

Applejack

I ran through the crowd, laughing as I felt hands on my waist, turning around I saw Blitz looking at something in front of us.

I look to see the slingshot ride. My eyes widen in fear. "Come on Applejack" I blushed, it was the first time he called my by my name.

Carrying me to the ride, I whined. "Ah-Ah don' know Blitz, please don' make me" I struggled in his grasp.

He set me in the seat, then climbed into the other one. After they stallion checked to see if we were buckled he closed the gate.

My breath hitched, as I heard the count down. I couldn't breath, I was terrified of hights.

Rarity

We ended up at the slingshot, looking up at two ponies in it. It shot up, and thats when I realized who it was.

I heard Applejack scream as she flung up into the air, and Blitz's laughter.

~

They soon came out, only to see Applejack punch Blitz in the chest.

"Ah hate you!" She screamed, running away with a red face.

His eyes widen walking over to us, "whats wrong with her" I shoke my head. "Blitz, she extremely afraid of hights" He cover his face and mumbled 'fuck'

"Gotta go" He sighed walking off. I turned to Dusk. "Come on Rare" He said.

Applejack

I sat on the beach, shaking I gripped the sand. I've told him about my fear and he fucking put me on the slingshot, fucking asshole.

I heard heavy footsteps, I looked away. "Apples" I teared up. "Go away" He came at sat by me. "Ah've told you about it" He sighed. "I know, I know, I forgot I'm sorry"

"Come here" He said hugging me. I buried my face in his chest. "Your a dick" He smirked. "Love you too Applejack" I punched his arm.

"Ok ok jeez stop Freckles" He said catching my fist. I threw my other, catching it he pulled me closer.

"I said stop" He said right before crashing his lips into mine.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hi guys its Moon Paradise, here ya go. A longer Chapter for ya so yeah bye bye★