Chapter 4

I hugged my muscular pillow. It was soft and smelt good. Wait.

"Apples" I tried to get up but he was holding on to me so we fell. I opened my eyes and met rose.

We were nose to nose. I blushed."G-good morning" I said.

"Morning. Um hey you gonna get off of me" I quickly jumped off but fell on mah face.

I held the bridge of my nose in pain. "Sorry bout that" I said. "Yeah about

that why where you on me"

"Oh yeah im a cuddler" "Me to" He smiled. I got some shorts and red tanktop.

"Turn around" Blitz turned around. And I took off my pj pants. "Nice ass"

I gasped and hit him. "Ow" "I said trun around"

After I changed I went to see Rarity.  I peeked through her door and saw her Skyping Shy.

"Don't trust Applejack she's a floozy" Said Fluttershy. I'm not a Floozy! What the hay.

I ran from the door to the kitchen. I guess I'll make some breakfast. I saw Spit Fire talking to Rainbow Blitz.

"So Blitzy wanna hang today" Blitz looked annoyed "Sure. Whatever"

I made breakfast and gave Blitz some. Spit Fire scowled at me.

"What no breakfast for me cowwhore" She said laughing.

"Nope cuz I'm sure you had some. If you know what I mean"

Blitz laughed so hard. "Bitch" "Slut"

"Brat"

"Hoe"

"Loser"

"Thot"

"Mud pony"

After that I lost it I jumped on her smacking her in the face.

She pulled mah hair. I punched her.

People gathered around us. I was winning. I was stronger then her.

Blitz pulled me off and carried me outside. "PUT ME DOWN" I said pinching and hitting him.

But he didn't so I gave up. He put me down and My phone rang. I put it on speaker without looking at who it was.

"Hello"

"Why are you rooming with Rainbow Blitz" I gasped

Fluttershys vocie.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Sorry its so short