Chapter 7

I looked at her in pity. I remember when I saw them making out. I sighed. And rubbed her back.

"Hey calm down ok. I'm not mad, it's ok" I said softly. She looked up and smile. "R-really you mean it" I heard hope in her vocie.

Bon Bon walked in. She looked at Trixie. "Trixie whats the matter" I patted Trixie's leg and looked at her. She nodded and I walked out so they could talk.

I walked down the hall and heard talking. Mah ears preked up at tge sound of two voices.

"Hey do you know where Freckles is"

"No we had a fight so I wouldn't know"

Blitz and Rarity.

I walked past them to the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me so I quickened my pase.

I felt a tug on mah arm. I turn to see a unicorn about the same age.

"Um hi I'm Midnight Poison. Do you know where room 9 is" She asked me quite shyly.

Room nine. That was my room. I nodded. I looked the mare over.

She was wearing a black hoodie and shorts. She had gery fur and a black long mane with red streaks in it. She had skater gloves and bracelets. Her red converse look very worn out. Her eyes wear a icy blue. She looked liked she hid alot of secrets.

"Yeah thats my room" I said and I raised one eye brow in question. "Oh looks like I'm your roommate"

I nodded. She must be getting the twin bed in there. She turned around and looked at Blitz. She smirked.

I met her in the room. "Who is that cute stallion" I scoffed. Great now I gotta deal with that. "The other roommate" I said.

Blitz walked in. "So where you sleep" She asked. "Here" He said pointing to the bed. "Looks like I'm sleeping with you"

I growled. Before I could say anything Blitz spoke.

"Nope you cant. Freckles sleeps next to me sorry" I smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes. She looked at me and gave me a 'Back off' look.

I gave her a 'Shove it up your ass' look.

Oh this was gonna be super duper fun.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡Sorry for the wait been busy. Give credit to my Friend @psycho_pinkamena for the great OC I'll be using. Follow her she makes very good stories. Bye Sparkling Llamas★