Chapter 9

Applejack

  I found myself 'bopping' his nose, in boredom. His face questioning mah actions. "Ahhmmmm bored" I whined.

He gave a hearty chuckle. "Fine then Freckles, lets go to the boardwalk then." A huge smile grew on my face.

I quickly got up and changed into shorts. Grabbing his hand and pulling him out the door.

"Come on Rainbow butt" I said pulling him. He smirked. "Rainbow butt, eh?" He said.

I was to busy running out of the house two say anything. I looked back to see him talking to Rarity and Dusk Shine.

Walking up to me, with them. "Dusk and Rare gonna tag along k?" I nodded. "Come on lets go" I said like a little foal.

He picked me up, placing me on his shoulders. Dang he was strong. "Now mush" I commanded. "Yes sir"  ~

I sat there watching him wack the thingy with a mallot. I smirked, as I tried and broke the bell. I found him looking in awe. "H-how???" I giggled.

"Oh no way" He said grabbing me and tickling me. As I struggled for air, I laughed. "B-BLITZ"

Rarity

I sat there looking across the table to Dusk. I smiled as he laughed about something unknown to me. His laugh was so sexy.

"Dusk dear, shouldn't we find Blitz and Applejack" He nodded. "There probably making out" He gave a laugh.

I sure hope not, poor Fluttershy.