Chapter 5

"Fluttershy? "

"Like oh my god AJ. Why are you rooming with Rainbow" she shouted over the phone.

I rolled my eyes. "We were put together" I said. "Oh and why are you cuddling him too"

"Who and the hay told you that"

"Rarity"

That bitch. She needs to stay out of people's business.

I hung up the phone and ran into the house. I ran down the halls and into Raritys bedroom.

She looked startled. "You fucking bitch" She looked shocked at my words.

"You worthless piece of a friend.  How dare you tell Flutters" I shouted.

"She needed to know" She shouted back. "Know? Know what? All he was doing was comforting me"

"Oh. Applejack im sorry" "Yeah ya should be" I spat at her

I ran to my room. Thank god Blitz wasn't there. I took off my clothes.  I dug through my draws. Found it. My red and green bikini. I put it on and grabbed a towel.

I ran outside to the beach. I set my towel down in the sand and ran into the water.

The cold oceans wave on my legs flet good. I was enjoying it until a beach ball was thrown at my head.

I picked it up. "Hey sorry bout that" someone called. I turned around.  Sorain. "Howdy Sorain" I said throwing the ball back.

"Oh hey AJ. Want to play" He asked.

"Sure" after we played for a hour we got out.

"Hey AJ"

"Yeah"

"Want to go out on a date with me tonight"

I thought about it. He was hot and charming. I smiled.

"Sure I love to"