New Life

Cassidy ^^^

       *beep beep beep* my alarm went off and I turned it of. I laid in bed just thinking about today. I got up and went to take a shower as I shower let me introduce myself. Hi, I am Cassidy smith I am fifteen and I am in the beginning of my freshman year of high school. I was none as a the nerd in school. I've been bullied for two years now and it keeps getting worse. I got bullied since seventh grade by my one and only brother. Our mom died when it was the middle of seventh grade and my brother and dad didn't took it to well. My dad became and alcoholic and my brother kept pushing me around. What I didn't know was that this was going to be my last day in L.A.

I finished taking a shower and went to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I put my hair in a ponytail tail and put on my glasses. I put a bit of concealer on my eye bags. I grabbed my back pack, my phone, my bag and put in some old Converse I had. I walked down stairs and eat fast so my brother won't hear me and I left the house and walked to school.

I got to school and put my head down so no one will bug me. I got to my locker and got out my textbooks for my classes. I heard heels past by and stop behind me. I turned around to see the schools biggest slut and my bully.

"Hey fat whore" she said and people laughed.

"Leave me alone Ashley" I whispered.

"Wow you can't even say anything to me with out whispering it huh" she said and i put my head down.

"Man what a fucking idiot you are you are just a wasted if space" I heard my brother voice boom through the hall way.

"Why are you even here you should leave and never come back you might as well just kill yourself" my brother said I wanted to cry but I held my tears back.

"Look the little whore wants to cry" said Ashley.

"You know what to do" I heard my brother say to his friends. They punched me and I fell to the floor crying.

"It should have been you that died in that car accident" my brother whispered on my ear and punched me on my jaw.

I was left their crying bleeding. I wanted to die but I couldn't all I did was got up and left my stuff and ran all the way home. I packed my suitcase and a hand bag and grabbed my passport and money I have been saving up. I went to LAX and went to buy a ticket to Chicago. The desk lady looked at me weird but I just ignored it. I waited for the plane to bored and I was just on my phone. I left a note for my brother to see or my father. They called my plane and I went to bored it. I look out the window and said to myself this is it I'll be back in a few years.

I feel asleep the whole ride to Chicago but I was woken up by an attendance lady. The plane landed and I left and went to a near by hotel until I find an apartment. I was at the hotel and I just had flashbacks from everything that happened. I went to the bed and fell right asleep.

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face. I went to the shower and grabbed some jeans and a shirt and walked around Chicago. I found and apartment that will be good for me and I found a job. I went somewhere to eat and was on my way to the hotel. As I was walking I felt someone following me and I tuned to look and something and someone was behind me. I picked up my paste and I guess who ever was following me knew and the stared to run. I ran as fast as my feet and take me and I turned and corner to a red end.

Shit shit shit I thought to myself. I turned around and the guy was twenty feet away from me. I tried to run around him but failed. He stared to take of my jacket and kissing me I tried to push him away but I couldn't. I was crying knowing what was going to happen I closed my eyes and then the guy stopped. I opened my eyes to see someone else beating up the guy. The person stopped and grabbed my hand and walked away with me.

"Thank you so much" I said to the guy.

"No problem where do you live I'll walk you home" he said.

"I live six blocks away from here" I said.

"Ok well lets get going" he said and we walked side by side. We got to the hotel entrance.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked the guy.

"You don't know me and you are asking me to go to your room" he said and I put my head down.

"It's the least I could do for thanking you" I said.

"I'll like to go in" he said and I looked and him and smiled. I walked to my room with the guy following me.

"Well he it is" I said walking in the room.

"Why are you living in a hotel?" He asked and I stopped in my tracks.

"What your name?" I asked him.

"Blake, Blake Wilde" he said.

"Well Blake I left my house because a lot of horrible things happened to me" I said a tear falling.

"Hey it's fine its all in the pass" he said.

"I guess it is but it still hurts" I said.

"Do you want to learn to fight?" Blake asked me and a looked up to see him.

"Yes I do" I said and he smirk.

"Alright give me your phone number and I'll call you when we start practice" he said and got up and was walking to the door.

"Thank you so much Blake I really appreciated" I said and hugged him. He was shocked but then hugged me back. He was about to leave but turned around.

"I never for you you name" he said.

"It Cassidy, Cassidy smith" I said and close the door.

When Blake calls me it will be the stared to my new life I thought to myself. I took a shower and went to sleep. Blake called two day after we meet and he said to come down to rusty's gym not far from my new apartment. I changed into an orange sports bro, purple and orange shorts and some matching shoes.

I walked to the gym and I went to the little office and I saw Blake and another guy. I cleared my throat and the two guys turned around. I saw Blake looking at me up and down and an older man next to him.

"How can I help you" the guy said.

"Umm I am he-" I was cut of by Blake who was talking.

"She is the girl I was talking to you about" Blake said.

"Oh so this is her" the guy said.

"Well I am Rusty and own this gym welcome" Rusty said and Blake got out of the office and walked towards me.

"Let's get stared" he said and we walked to his locker I guess and he put in his hands wrapped and he gave me some.

We walked to the punching bags that were hanging on a section. He thought me some basic stuff and I was tired. I got to my apartment and went to take a shower and went to sleep.

------------
Authors note
Hey guys hope you like my new
book. I have another book and that was
my first one. Hope you in joy it - Lucy