New Enemies

When I woke up I had to get ready because the rodeo was at ten and I wasn't going to be late. I went to change and get ready and went down stairs to eat. The girls and the guys were down stairs and it was time for the rodeo. I got into my car and everyone else got it their car. I didn't really practiced rodeo but they had a horse for it but this was going to be a bull. I was nervous but I knew I had to do this for Mason. I just thought of Mason and how I will help him and how I will do good. It was my turn to go up and Mason was with me motivating me.

       I got on the bull and he was banging on the faces. I held on tight and waited for the doors to open. The longest time was eight seconds and I had to beat eight seconds. I was on the bull and their were flashing lights and people screaming and cheering. I saw the girls and the guys and I knew I had to hold on. I looked at Mason and I didn't pay attention and the bull through me off. I fell on my back and I the pain was so much I sat up and they were people running to me and the bull was gone. I saw Mason and he had a worried look all over his face.

      I got up and hugged him and smiled at him. I looked at the clock and I had ten seconds and I was the last one and I had won. I smiled and I jumped on Mason and kissed him passionately and then I pulled away. Mason picked me up and put me on his shoulder holding me. I raced my hands and people cheered. Angus can stay with Mason, Angus can stay with Mason. 

"Angus can stay alive Mason" I said.

"I know baby girl" he said.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For believing in me for helping me for being my best friend and my boyfriend" I said.

"You're welcome baby girl you are my everything my world and you are mine and my girlfriend" he said.

"Come on let's go celebrate" I said.

      Me and Mason walked hand in hand out of the ring. I got my trophy and a medal and then me and girl and the guys we went out to celebrate. We all had fun but then we had to go back home and I was packing since we had to leave that same day. I was done packing I went out to the stables and saw Angus. I walked to his pen and looked at him he walked out to me and I guess he knew I was leaving because he put his head over my shoulder. I hugged him and I cried softly on him and I pulled away and I saw his eyes in tears.

I heard someone walk up to me and I saw Mason. I smiled and I walked to him and he knew I was crying. He hugged me and hugged him so tight I didn't want to let go or leave. I cried on his shirt socking it and I guess he didn't mind. I was going to see Mason soon but he was staying to rest of the week. I let go of Mason and we walked back to the house. Mason's aunt and a uncle were already awake and they came to say goodbye. I put my suitcase on the trunk of my car and the girls and that guys did the same.

I said my goodbyes and everyone else did that same. I was hugging Mason and I kissed him like it was our last kiss ever. I let go and I cried and I got to my car and we all drove away. I texted Chris asking if he had weed and he did and we were going to smoke when we got home. Chris is my brother and he's the brother that is chill and will keep everything I tell him and won't judge. When I go home I put y clothes away and Chris came up to my room.

"You good?" He said.

"Yeah I am fine I just need to clear my mind" I said.

"You'll see him again don't worry" Chris said.

"I know it it'll be so long" I said.

"I know Cass but he will wait for you Angus will be fine" he said.