Will You Marry me?

Two Months Later

        It was the night before graduation and me and the girls were getting face treatments. We painted each other's nails I got white for both my toes and finger nails. For the girls gown it was white and for the guys it was a beep dark red color. Mason was in his room he got a scholarship to University Of Southern California. I got a scholarship to University Of California, Los Angeles. The girls and the guys are going to be going at my school and Liam also got a scholarship their. We have been racing twice a week and we finally have enough money for all of us.

"Ok I am going to sleep" I said.

"Ok see you in the morning" the girls said.

Next Day

       My alarm went off and I woke up and got ready. I did a smoky eye but not to heavy, I still used natural colors. All of us got natural colors for our make up. I finished my makeup and then I went to put on my dress. I grabbed a white small hand bag and then put their makeup and other stuff. When I was done I took pictures and a mirror selfies. I covered up my arms and scars with my full sleeves. Both of my arms were tattooed and I was happy to show them off.

         And just like always everyone was waiting for me

         And just like always everyone was waiting for me. I put on some perfume and headed down stairs where everyone was. Everyone looked at me with wide eye. Mason had his mouth open and he was eyeing me up and down. Our cap and gowns were in the living room. Mason was wearing black dress pants and a white dress button up shirt. He had on a black bow and on some like belts over his shoulders. He had on brown dress shoes on and a black watch.