Fist Day and First Fight

Conor ^^^

       The day went by fast people gave us looks and my brother kept staring. Ashley and her minions gave us dirty looks 24/7 I hated it. It was lunch and I was getting my food. I was walking towards our table when a specific someone caught me ear.

"What a whore I bet she was a prostitude that's how she got her money and everything" Ashley said as I was walking by.

"Ashley Ashley Ashley, do you really want to start something with me because I can show you how much I changed" I said.

"Like you could do anything to me just how we will beat you until you were in the floor bleeding and crying" she said and I grabbed my tray that my knuckles turned white. The girls heard everything and they got up and stood behind me.

"Oh Ashley, now you are going to be the one on the floor bleeding and crying" I said with my meanest voice and with a death glair.

"Ok then bring it on slut" she said getting up

"You are making a big mistake" I said.

       She tried to slap me but I held her hand mid way. She looked surprised and I just smirked. I then punched her straight on the face as I heard and felt her nose crack. She fell to the ground with an bloody nose.

"You bitch you broke my nose!" She yelled at me and I walked away.

       She ran towards me and she jumped on my back hitting my head. Oh hell nah I thought to myself. I grabbed her hair and leaned forward hard and dragged her off of me and she hit the floor with a thud. I then got on top of her and stared to hit her over and over again until she was knocked out. All five girls had to pull me away from her and my brother tried to calmed me down but it didn't work.

Stephanie grabbed my checks and made me look at her. She looked me in the eyes and told me to calm down. I calmed but I was still mad. I left the cafeteria and went towards the doors. I bumped into someone and looked up. When I looked up I could believe my eyes.

"Blake is that really you?" I asked as my eyes widen.

"Cassidy?" She said.

"Yeah oh my god you are really here" I said jumping on him and hugging him.

"I can't believe you are her I missed you so much baby girl" Blake said. That's what we call each other.

"I missed you to but now you are here and I am here I still can't believe it" I said still on him.

"Baby girl you have changed since last time I saw you" he said.

"I haven't changed much it's only been a year" I said.

"God I missed you" he said and hugged me again. I didn't know how long we were hugging when we heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see my brother and his friends.

"Conor hey" I said getting is Blake.

"Who is he?" Conor asked.

"He's my best friend" I said standing next to Blake.

"Uh huh well what were you doing on top of him?" He asked again.

"He is the only one who actually cared for me when I left" I said frowning.

"I cared Cassidy it ju-" l cut him off.

"Save it Conor you can't apologize it's to late now you should have done the two years ago!" I yelled at him.

"I am so sorry Cassidy" he said in a whisper.

"Save it Conor its to late now" I said and walked away.