Best Friend

Mason ^^^

        I was woken up by some familiar faces. I cleared my vision and I was Tyler on my right and two of my friends back in Chicago.

"Lennon, clover?" I asked surprised.

"It's is cass" clover said.

"I don't believe you guys are here" I did hugging them.

"How did you find us?" I asked them as I finished hugging them.

"Tyler told us and told us everything you guys did" Lennon said.

"It's been a crazy roller coaster" I said.

"I know and congrats with blake girl I always thought knew you guys will end up together" clover said.

"And I always thought you will end up with Chris" Lennon said.

"I never looked at Chris that way he is like a brother and Tyler I would date him but it to late I liked Blake longer then I did for Tyler" I said.

"So you admit to liking me" Tyler said.

"Yeah but it was when Blake left" I said.

"Alright" Tyler said.

"Damn I didn't know that" clover said.

"No one did until now" I said. Ok guys let me get dressed and then we will all catch up.

       Everyone left and I smiled and went running to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my face and got ready for the day.

         I wanted to take the guys out since everyone was now here

         I wanted to take the guys out since everyone was now here. I went down stairs and they were all eating. I grabbed a plate and sat next to Blake since they were all here even Liam was here with us. Their were ten of us so we all went in separate cars. Lucy, Emery, Tyler in one, Stephanie, Chris Rylee in one and me Blake, clover and Lennon in clovers Audi i8. We all went to the mall since clover and Lennon went to buy clothes and other stuff.

        Me and the rest of the girls went out separate way and the guys did to. Clover wanted to get clothes first and then the rest later. I don't know we're the guys went but they will be ok. We all were talking and we wanted to go to a club but their was a party tomorrow since it was Friday. Clover was going to go to school with us so she is the brains of the group. We are all smart but she is a bit more then us.

       She was going to start the same day we go back to school from our suspension. We all agreed that we will go the the house party since we don't have to pay to get in. The house is a house down the street from my old house. So maybe I'll have a place to crash with Connor. I am also might see an old best friend I had since she doesn't go to the same high school but another one. Me and him separate when I left and I never heard of him. I hope I see him or if I remember how he looks like.