Its All Up To Me

When I woke up I had a big headache. I looked at the time and it was one in the afternoon almost two in the afternoon. I turned around and I saw a sleeping Mason. I kissed Mason's cheek and he woke up. He rubbed his eye did a small stretch and looked at me.

"You look awful" he said.

"Geez thanks" I said and rolled my eyes and turn my back to him.

"Come on I was just kidding but you make up is all over the place" Mason said.

"Your mean" I said.

"No I am not" he said.

"Yes you are" I said.

"As if I am adorable" he said.

"What ever makes you happy" I said.

"You make me happy" he said and put and arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"You make me happy" I said and kissed him.

"Come on let's go see if people knocked out on the living room or the counter" I said and got up from the bed.

When I got out people were on the hallway. I opened the girls room and each one had a guy with them but Stephanie didn't she wasn't with Chris. Me and Mason walked down the stairs and their were people on the couch and on the counter. Me and Mason stared to wake up the people and kick them out and try to clean up. When most of the people left me and Mason stared to clean. I was picking the teach form the living room and the hall ways. Me and Mason were listening to music and I was dancing a little bit here and their.

After a while o found Chris in a guest room with another girl. I got made as to how he would do that to Stephanie. Right always I walked to were the girl was and grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the room. I grabbed some of her clothes on the way out the room and opened the front door. I dragged her out and she was naked and she was screaming. I walked back and Chris was shirtless walking to the living room. I got mad at him and he knew but he didn't said anything and nether did I.

After about an hour we all cleaned the house and since we all had pretty bad hangovers we went out to eat. We all had sunglasses on since we didn't want people to see us. We went to buttercup and eat outside since a lot of people were inside. When we were done eating we went back home and we did have nothing to do Chris and Stephanie went to a movie and Liam went home. Rylee and Emery went out together. Lucy went with some guy and went to hang out. Now it was just Tyler, Mason and me and we didn't have nothing go do.

"Hey guys how are you at riding horses?" Mason asked us.

"We are pretty good" Tyler said.

"How about we got my my family's ranch and we can ride horses and do stuff" he said.

"Yeah sure I am in" I said.

"Me to I just have to run home and change" Tyler said.

"Ok we will meet up here when we are all done" Mason said and they all left and I went upstairs to get ready.

I took a shower since I still smelled like alcohol and weed. I turned on the hot water and took off my clothes. As the hot water hit my body I felt relaxed and I didn't want to leave. I then finished and looked for an outfit to wear.