I'm Back Bitches

Cassidy's new house ^^^
Two Years Later

It was a before I went back to Los Angles and I was so excited. I wasn't just going to be back I was going to get revenge on everyone who ever hurt me. In the past two years Blake thought me how're fight and street race. I made a lot of money over the two years. I made four friends on the way and they are going to Los Angels with me. We brought a big house in LA that was near the school. I couldn't wait to be their it was my senior year and it was going to be the best year. Blake left a year ago because of his parents job. I also joined a gang with the rest of the girls.

Their was Lucy, Stephanie, Emery, Rylee. They were my best friends that I meet here and now to know that we will be getting revenge on everyone who messed with me. Karma is a bitch and it ain't going to be pretty. Well all went to sleep and waited for tomorrow.

I was woken up by Emery who was shaking me. I got up and changed I put on black jeans, a maroon sweatshirt that says "DOPE" on it, a white and black striped beanie, an infinity scarf. I put on some bracelets and some hoop earrings and grabbed my sunglasses. I put on my maroon boots and got my bag and phone.

       I went down stairs and took my suitcase

I went down stairs and took my suitcase. We got two Uber's and went to the airport. The Uber left us and we went to go check in and left out suitcase. We waited for our plane to be call and we just eat something so we won't be hungry. I had many cars and I call some people to take them and my motorcycles.

Out plane was called and we got us and went to the gate. We went in and took our sits and I fell asleep right away. I was woken up my Stephanie that was telling me that we were going to land. We got off the plane and we went to go look for our suitcases. We called two Uber's and went to out new house. We past some familiar roads and it brought back the memories. We go to the house and we went running to choose out rooms I have to push and drag a lot to get the good room. I unpacked and waited for my cars to get here.

I had a total of twenty cars and ten motorcycles. They finally arrived and I parked they all in line. Tomorrow was the first day I was going back to school here. I can't wait to see the people that hurt me feel the same way I did I thought to myself. I fell asleep and thought about tomorrow.

Next Morning

I was woken up by an alarm and I turned it off and got ready for the first day of my revenge. I put on grey leggings, grey long sleeves and was cut by my shoulders, a black and white flannel around my waist. I put on gold bracelets a gold chain. A grey beanie that says "VOGUE." I put in my Timberlinks I untangle them and left they like that. My leggings showed my underwear line and my shirt showed my stomach. I did my make up and went down stairs grabbed my phone and that was all.

       I walked down stairs and I found my friends all dressed good

I walked down stairs and I found my friends all dressed good. We all smirked and went to get into my black and blue mustang. I took the roof off and let Lucy he the aux cord. We jammed to music all the ride to school.

       When we got their I revved my car and everyone's eyes were on us

       When we got their I revved my car and everyone's eyes were on us. I smirked and walked out with the rest of the girls. We got out and re heard whispering and guys wolf whistling at us. We went to the office and got our schedules. For first period Rylee was with me for second Emery was with me for third Lucy and Stephanie were their for my fourth none of the girls were with me on fifth Emery and Rylee were in it for sixth Lucy was in it with me and for seventh we were all together.

Our lockers were together in a row. We walked out of the office and went to our lockers. I didn't bring anything but the girls did I just leaned on my locker and waited for them. People stared at us a little to long.

"Take a picture it will last longer!" I yelled at the people who were looking at us and they went back to their business.

"Damn Cassidy didn't have to be rude" Stephanie said.

"Whatever they were staring to long" I said rolling my eyes. I looked and I saw the slut Ashley walk towards us. I turned to the girls and looked at Ashley and they followed my gaze and they frown because she was the one who bullied me.

"Hey guys I am Ashley and I wi-" she said but I cut her off.

"Cut the crap Ashley" I said.

"Excuse me" she said.

"You know what's funny, that you don't remember me" I said with a smirk.

"Am I suppose to know you" she said.

"You really didn't remember huh, well let me jog your memory. I am Cassidy smith" I said and she looked at me with wide eye and gasped just like everyone around me.

"I am back bitches" I said talking to everyone.

"Where is my brother Ashley?" I asked her and she didn't say anything.

"Where's my brother Ashley I won't say it again" I said and she pointed and the group of guys and the end of the hall. I walked pass Ashley and I made sure I bumped her shoulder. I walked to my brother and tapped his shoulder.

"What" he said annoyed.

"You don't remember me ether, damn did I change that much" I said and looked back at Conor.

"What do you want" Conor said and I smirked.

"Hello brother" I said and his eyes widen and he looked at me up and down.

"Cassidy is it really you?" He asked me.

"The one and only" I said.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Better then being here" I said.

"Look I am so sorry for what I did I don't kno-" I cut him off.

"It's a little late for that Conor I am going to get revenge on you and everyone else who hurt me I am going to make you and everyone else feel what I felt when you guys beat me and everything else I'll ruin you just like you ruin me oh and tell dad I am back" I said and walked away.

"Jerk" Lucy said.

"Asshole" Emery said.

"You peace of shit" Stephanie said.

"You make me sick" Rylee said and the walked next to me. Let the revenge behind. I forgot to say Conor is my twin brother but we are nothing alike. This is going to be a fun year.