The Past

When I woke up I saw no one was on my bed. Mason must have left before school stared. I got out of my bed and walked down stairs and the girls weren't home. Since I was home alone I sat and watched tv. Since I didn't want to stay at home all day I decided to go to the mall and maybe get a new tattoo. I went upstairs and changed into some new clothes.

        I walked to my red challenger and drove to the mall

I walked to my red challenger and drove to the mall. I walked around for a while and I had five bags on my arms I then decided to get a tattoo. I drove to the tattoo parlor and flipped through the book they had and looked for a new tattoo. I finally found the tattoo I wanted and it took about one to two hours. I looked at my tattoo and it looked beautiful.

       The guy put over the plastic thing and told me I could take it off in three days

       The guy put over the plastic thing and told me I could take it off in three days. I drove back home and their was an hour until everyone got home. I decided to make diner today and I had to get ready and finish soon. I made some lasagna for everyone and I made two pans of it. I invited Blake so we could all have a new start. Their was a knock and the door and I knew it was Blake.

"Hey Blake" I said.

"Hey, you look like a mess" he said.

"I know now let me go up and change I'll be right down" I said.

      I went to upstairs and changed into something else. I put on black ripped jeans and a white shirt with the words 'REBEL'. I put on my black shoes and walked down stairs. Blake was sitting on the couch.

"Let's set the table the guys will be here soon" I said.

"So how had it been?" He asked me.

"It's been good still the same but I haven't seen you al school as much" I said.

"Yeah I know um the gang kicked you guys out and now it's been me the whole time and their are a lot of jobs" he said.

"How can the gang kick us out we were the best" I said.

"I know but ever since you all came here they got mad and don't want you guys back" he said.

"That's their lost" I said.