Part Day

I woke up at like one in the afternoon and I was surprised. I grabbed my phone from the bed stand and looked through my phone. I got a text from the girls in our group chat and they all wanted to go eat and Denny's. They also had woken up so I didn't mind. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I turned on the water and stripped from my clothes and got in the shower. The hot water hit my body and I felt relaxed. When I was done I went to my my closet to choose an outfit.
(Cassidy's outfit)

       When I was done with getting dressed I when to do my make up

(Cassidy's make up)

        I put on perfume and grabbed a few more things and headed down stairs

        I put on perfume and grabbed a few more things and headed down stairs. We all went in one car and the was a red challenger. I was driving since no one wanted to drive. I drove to the closet Denny's and parking lots. We got off the cars and walked to the entrance. We got our table and we looked at what we were going to get to eat. We all ordered and waited for our food and we talked about everything and anything.

       We were eating but then a group of guys walked in and got the table next to us. I can see them from the corner of my eye and I can see them checking us out. I gave the girls a looked and they knew what I was talking about. We ignored it for a while but then a guy came to our table and put both is hands in the table.

"Hello lady's" he said.

"What" Emery said annoyed.

"I just came to say hello no need to be salty" the guy said.

"Look dude, you can leave because non of us are interested in you and your friends, so you can leave and leave us alone and don't try anything or I will hurt you" I said.

"Come on sweet heart don't be like that" the guys said.

"If you touch me your will be face down on the floor or on your little friends table" I said with a death glare.

"You seem tense I can grantee you a good time" he said with a smirk.

"Perve" Rylee said.