Telling The Guys

I woke up and I felt Mason's arm around my waist. My back was to him so I turned around and faced him. I liked at him and he looked so peaceful sleeping. I moved a piece of their that was covering his eye. I rested my hand on his cheek and then his eyes opened up.

"Good morning beautiful" Mason said.

"Morning handsome" I said.

"How are you today?" He asked me.

"I am fine I feel just fine" I said.

"That's good now let's go to school" he said.

"You had to ruin the moment" I said.

"Hey we only have about two months left so let's make the best out of it" he said.

"Ok but first" I said.

I leaned up to him and kissed him. He kissed me back and soon our kiss turned into a make out session. Mason kissed me from my lips down to my neck and he was sucking on my neck. I moved my head to a side so he will have more room. He kissed me back up to my lips and then I went down to his neck sucking on it. We had one last time of kissing and we got up to get ready.

I put on some high waisted shorts and plain shirt. I put on my red and white converse and I put on my gold chain that the girls got me. My make up for today was simple nothing to glam but also nothing simple.

        I got out of my closet and I saw mason laying on my bed

I got out of my closet and I saw mason laying on my bed. Mason was wearing black jeans a simple grey shirt. He also had on a black jacket and some white shoes on. He also had on a black watch on his wrist.