Chapter 1

Mike:

It's been now 1 Year since El is gone, and that only because she protected us and saved Will. It's not like that I'm not happy that Will is back and the Demogorgon gone but I also lost El and That broke my heart.

Since everything that happend last year, a lot changed. I talk more to my sister Nancy, Dr.Brenner is dead and now there is a new Guy who is managing the Lab, We are more Careful than ever and then there is Will.

He changed more than anything but I don't know how to tell you this, let's just say he changed since the Upside Down but I think that's normal after survive 7 Days in this Place.

It must been horrible for him to be there, and just the thought that El could be there too...makes me start to Cry.

Today I'll go with the Boys to the Arcade it's going to be Fun! This new game Dragons Liar is out and I can't wait to try it out!

-------------------- Time Skip ------------------------

Dustin,Lucas and I are now on our Way to the Arcade with our Bikes. Will is probably already waiting there for us since his house is the nearest to this Place.

"I can't wait to try the game!" Says Dustin and looks to me "Yeah! Me too" I tell him and smilie

After 10 min Ride with our bikes we finally arrived the Arcade and like I thought Will is already waiting for us "Hey Guys!" Says Will and Waves to us "Hey Will! Did you wait long for us?" Ask Lucas and get off his bike just like Dustin and me. "No not really I just came 2 min ago too" answers Will and gives us a small smile.

"Well what are we waiting for!? Let's go in!" Says Dustin with a lot happyness in his voice. We all just nod and go inside.

"Are you Guys Ready? Let's engage!" Says Dustin and starts the game.

We scream and had Fun to Play even when we all the time died. It was great to go out with the Boys since and i didn't go out often with them.

Most of the Time I spend outside is when I'm in the woods looking for El or a gate so that I could go to the Upside Down and rescue her! But i never did and I was starting to give up but I can't and i won't ever.

I Told the guys that I want to drive alone home because i just want to be alone right know so they let me because they know that i'll need time for myself sometimes.

So i'm on my way home (the longer way) when I see a black figure in the woods on my left side and it comes closer. I stop to look closer to the figure and then it comes closer and closer so that I can see the figures Face.

My heart begann to beat a lot faster and I was shocked i just stand here.on the road.Alone. and look her in the Eyes "El...ELEVEN!" I scream and start to cry and she just stand there and starts to cry with me "Mike..." she says with a soft weak voice and then from no where she just vanished before my Eyes like the last time I saw here. "EL! ELEVEN! EL!" I scream but there is nothing "El..." i start to cry even harder and I don't care if someone sees it.

I'm to weak to stand that I fall to the ground, I'm to weak to let my Eyes open that i close them and before i see everything black I hear someone Scream my name but I'm to weak to answer. And before i knew it I saw black.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there 👋
So this is my First chapter of my Mileven book and i really Hope you like it 😊 I'll try to Upload it as fast As i can but until then Have a great day 💕
~Sarah-Jane 💙