Chapter 7

-------------- Today --------------

Eleven:

I woke up in a dark,cold,empty and little cave, like everyday since...He took me

I don't know who he is or what he want from me but he needs me that is clear.
If not he probably already would had killed me.

So I sit up and start to think about how I could escape but there is no way.
I'm too weak to open the caves door and just run away, away from here. Away to Mike.

I have no idea how long I've been here but it must been long, because my hair is not short anymore it's actually pretty long.

But since I'm here I'm just thinking about Mike and the others:
Do they know I'm alive? Do they miss me? Did Mike go with some other girl to the Snowball? (Only to imagine it hurts) Are they even looking for me? Does Mike Miss me?

All this thoughts make me feel like I could start to cry, but I don't want to cry. I already cried almost the whole time i'm here.

I mean All I do is Eating,drinking and Sleeping and sometimes i just sit here and think or i lay on the ground with eyes closed, imagining everything great.

That i sit next to Mike in his Basement and just eat Eggos...wow I really miss Eggos.

I asked the mystery guy if he could give me some eggos...well i never got one by now.

All i want right now is just to close my Eyes and sleep but- but I can't not since...the nightmare.

I dreamed that i almost killed Mike in his Basement. And the worst part is...It felt real too real if you ask me. When I woke up from the dream all i did was hugging my legs and crying...I cried until I slept in again because i was so weak.

But since this night i have a feeling.
It's weird but I think it has something to do with this dream. And so i beginn to think again:

What if I saw the future? But why was I so angry? Was this Guy controlling me? Did Mike dream it too? And why did it feel so real?

I miss Mike so much the night i left...he- he did something to me I don't know what it was but it was great. I had such a weird feeling in my Stomach but I liked it and I guess he did it too because he had a big smile on his face after it.
(The kiss😍)

"Mike....please...come find me..." i say with a broken and weak voice before i start to fall asleep

*BANG* "HERE your food for today!" He says with an angry,dark voice "EAT! Or I'll take it away!" I sit up and his face is right before mine "urgh what is this smell?" I ask myself "or don't you are hungry?" He ask with a bad smile "I-I do" i whisper "THEN EAT!" he screams and walks away.

I take the food he gave me and start to eat. "Wh- Why ar-are yo- you doin- doing th-this?" I ask him scared and he turns around and walks to me again "Because someone told me that I could become rich with you! This Brenner Guy gives me A lot of money If I bring you back to him! So that's why you are still alive." He answers me and has a big smile on his face and walks away again "No" i say quiet and get tears in my Eyes, so that I see everything blurry "He can't bring me back to papa please no" now I'm crying and hugging my Legs again...

But then Out of nowhere A figure stands before me but i can't tell who it is because I see blurry from all my Tears. It comes closer and closer to me until I could see it...

"Mike? I-Is t-that yo-you?..." i ask quiet
"Yes El it's me and we're going to save you! We're coming for you! I'll be soon with you again... Promise." He says and just disappears again like he never been here

Was it really him? Is he really searching for me? Does he know I'm alive? Or was it all just an illusion?

And that's the moment when i start to cry again...

---------------------------------------

YAY new Update and then El's Pov wow🙌
I know this was really sad this chapter but it's getting better...but I won't tell you when! Just be prepared for ⚠EVERYTHING⚠
I'm going to bring Mileven back!
Ohhh believe me i miss it so much So you have no idea how it hurts to see them broken but they'll be back together 😊
But the big Question for you now: in what way will they be back together? Think about it😉
- Sarah-Jane 💙