Chapter 2

Mike:

I woke up by the voices of my best Friends Will,Lucas and Dustin. I open my Eyes and see everything in white at first but after a few seconds I could see everything clear.

"Where?..Where am I?" I ask and look around me "You are In a Hospital dude" answers Dustin "Will found you laying on the street and immediately called us!" Says Lucas and put his hand on Will's shoulder with a small smilie

"Oh..." is all i say when I start to remember what happend and all I could think about is El. Tears beginn to form in my Eyes and the boys notice it

"Hey Mike whats wrong?" Ask Will with eyes wide open "It's Eleven isn't it!?" Ask Lucas with worried eyes and I just nod.

"I...I saw her..on the road..." I start to cry again and I don't care if they see it or not. They know I like her more than just a friend and that I miss her so much.

"Mike...don't do this to yourself she is-" before Lucas continue his Sentence I interrupt him "Dead! I know Okay I know that's what you all believe !" I say angrily and continue "but I still believe she is alive, I think she is just trapped in the Upside Down and doesn't know how to escape!" I say while tears run down my cheek.

Then Lucas just stand there still like Dustin and Will. "If she really is alive and in the Upside Down than all we have to do is find a Gate and Rescue her!" suggests will with a serious face "That's what i was doing I was searching for a Gate but there is NO GATE any more...only at.." "Hawkins Lab!" Says Dustin with a smilie and I nod

"Okay I'll talk to my Mom and she talks than with the Chief. Maybe he helps us to get her out!" suggests will and shows me a thumb up "This is insane! What if she isn't there what then?" Ask Lucas "Yeah Maybe, maybe this all is Insane but we have to try" says Will with a small smilie "for Mike" i give Will a small smilie and closed my Eyes again

--------------------- Time Skip -----------------------

The Boys left 1 h later and we talked about how we could rescue her and what happend exactly last night. I close my Eyes so that I can go to sleep. At first I couldn't sleep but than at the next moment I'm already sleeping

 At first I couldn't sleep but than at the next moment I'm already sleeping

I'm in my Basement and think about the time where El was here with us. with Me.
Where dustin tried to get El to get the millennium Falcon to Fly but I told him to stop because she is not a dog. What she isn't. Sometimes it fells like I still she her and I tell you it's not a great feeling because I always hope it's really her...but I know it's not. And from no where I hear a big noice from the door for outside I look to it and see...her. The door opens really quick. It's really rainy today and really cold so when the door opend the cold air came in. She comes closer to me until she 3 feet away is from me. She is really dirty and i can see the pain in her Eyes. "El...is it..is it really you?" I ask "Yes Mike...It's me" she answers and give me a small smilie but it fades after a few sec i run to her an try ro hug her "Omg El I'm so Happy you're back-" "no" she interrupts me "what?" I ask confused. Didn't she miss me? Doesn't she what's me to hug her? "Don't come any closer!" She says and look me deep in my Eyes. I see anger,sadness,revenge. "Wh-...What?.." i ask while Teard start to form in my Eyes "No more..." she says and I knew exactly what she means. She said the exact same sentence before she killed the Demogorgon. And that's when i knew what she is going to do. She is going to kill me. I didn't move I just stand there and looked her in her Eyes but then i close them and say "Fine. Then do it! But i will Always love you no matter what!"
She puts her arm up like last year and throw me to the other side of the room really hard. But I wasn't dead. Yet. I just lay there on the floor and she comes to me
And says "Goodbye Mike"

That was the moment when i woke up and sit in my hospital bed and Cry.
Why did she do that? Why would she kill me? What did I do to her? Why do I even dream somethings like that?

My mom woke up too and run to me and ask me what happend but I don't answer I just cry and hope that this is all over soon because I can't take more pain anymore.

When we go to The Upside Down I really hope we find El and rescue her. I just want her back in my Arms,save for the bad things, a happy life. That's all i want. Her.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Omg this Chapter is so Dark i'm sorry but it's getting better soon i Promise💕
~Sarah-Jane 💙