Chapter 12

Mike:

I wake up with a bad headache and notice that i'm in a Van and I can't move.
"ARGH LET ME GO!" I scream and try to get out of the handcuffs but it doesn't work.

Suddenly I hear a voice beside me "Mike...I'm sorry" and i know who it is "EL? Is that you?" I ask and turn around to see her in a Cave besides me "Yes" "what happend?"
"You came...to save me and then...Mike your head...YOUR BLEEDING!" she is panicing now "El i'm fine.." I take her hand into mine and Can't stop to smile "since I'm now here with you!" I say and she gets closer to me. I rest my forhead on hers and she on mine "We'll get out of here okay i promise and then we'll go to the snowball remember?" I calm her down and she nods

"I've missed you El." "I've missed you too Mike" she says and I look in her Eyes, in her pretty brown Eyes were i always get lost. Suddenly without noticing we become closer and closer until there is no space between us and we kiss.
It was softer and slower as our first one and even more beautiful. We pulled away and we smile "El?" "Yes?" She ask
"I-I love you" i say "what..is..Love?" Oh damn I've forgot that her vocabulary isn't so good "Oh well Love is a powerful emotion and the combination of so many different feelings like you get a weird feeling in your stomach when the person you love is around you or you Feel Lost without the person, or when your heart is beating really fast when you see the person you love and it's hard to tell anyone all your feelings so you just can say it in one single word." I explain to her "then i love you too" she says and kisses me and I kiss her back. The kiss was only 6 sec but it felt like 6.000.000.000 years.
We both blush and Smile like crazy.

"Agh I brought something for you...but wait...Where is my backpack?" I look around and see it on the other side of the Van "Damn! I can't get to my Backpack its too far away!" I say and smash my head on the wall behind me "ouch!" I cry and put my hand behind my head.

Suddenly my Backpack is floating in the air before me, I take it and Look to El ans see that her Nose is bleeding. "El you didn't had to do it! When you are using your power you'll get weak but thanks" i give her a small smile and she smiles back "what is in there?" She askes me "Here El i brought you some eggos your favourite" i take a eggo box out and give it to her.
"Thank You mike" she says with a Huge smile and takes it "No Problem Babe." I whisper the last word and take my water bottle and drink something.
"Wow! El slow down this is already your 4th eggo!" I say laughing and she smiles and Slows down. I think i wasn't laughing like this since months and el seems Happy too.

After we ate our eggos i put the boxes in my Back again and we were so tired that we both slept in together holding hands, but we have no idea what is going to happen with us tomorrow...

---------------------

YASSS Finally Mileven is Back but who knows what is going to happen next? We'll find out soon...
~ Sarah-Jane 💙