Chapter 3

This takes place in 1983 right after were Ep 8 ended after the Byers family ate dinner

Eleven:

"ELEVEN!!"
My Eyes open wide and my head goes up. I look around me and notice: I'm in the Upside Down. I try to stand up but I'm to weak.
I'm Without my only friends and....Mike.

Mike the only Person I've ever got butterflys in my stomach from.
The Only Person who ever really cared for me.
The only Person who liked me even before he knew I have these Powers.

Without noticing I started to cry because I have no idea if I ever see Mike and the others ever again.
I need to escape.
I need a way out of here.
I need to go back to the other side.
To Mike.

So I try again and again to finally stand up but before I knew it I lay on the ground again but this Time I just lay there and try to sleep.

I'm weak and Have no Power I need sleep. So i slept I think 4 hours to get some energie and when I woke up and had enough power I stood up and I walk around now and of course search for a gate as longs as it takes. And maybe I'll try to create my own gate but I would need more Energie for this what I don't have so let's hope there is one open.

"Where is the gate, where is the gate" ask myself and look around. I'm still the school but I have no clue where Exactly i am in the school.

Right now I'm in a hall way and...wait I think i found something. I run to the wall 8 feet away from me and take a better look. And just As i hoped it's a gate.

It's pink? Why does it have those colours? Nevermind that doesn't even matter right now. The only that matters is to get out of here and be save.
And go to Mike.

Now I stand right before the gate and look in to it

Now I stand right before the gate and look in to it. It looks really gross but I have to do it. For me. For Mike.
So i do it i take my hand and hold it right through it so that my hand goes out.

Ew.gross.this is so disgusting but I'm almost...Yas! My hand is out and the small layer is perforated.

Now i just have to get my body through  it that's going to be fun -_-

---------- after 8 min ----------

Wow this took longer than I thought but finally I'm out!
To my luck I'm small so I could go through it. All i need to do is now get out of this building and run to mikes home.

The only problem is ... i have no Idea where he lives...great.
So i just walk out of the school building and notice there is white weird stuff flying in the air and it's really cold.I need to find Mike so i just walk around in the streets but I can't see much so i just walk around until I finally am in the woods.

When i find the spot where the boys found me the first time maybe then it gets easier to find his home but I'm so hungry.

I just walk around in the woods until i find something. A box. So i open it and look inside and see: food amd Eggos! I look around if someone is watching me but there is no one so i just take the eggos and eat them there is also a little box inside with some other food and because i'm hungry i just eat them too.

5 min went by and I was walking in the woods again and trying to find the spot but it's too dark. Just like the first time only that it's not Raining.

There is a light and i walk just right to it but then I see a black figure on the other side of it and I stop. "Mike?" I whisper and go closer "Mike?" I say louder and go even more closer and faster but I'm not running "Mike!" I scream and start to run to him and then I realise: That's not Mike! But before I could run away I see black.

--------------------------

So this is a special Chapter because its Eleven pov and I really hope you liked it😊
~ Sarah-Jane 💙