Chapter 4

Will:

I'm on my Way back home from the Hospital from visiting Mike.
I don't know this girl Eleven but she saved me and now she is gone. If there is a way to rescue her we are going to use it.

I know they said she died but Mike still believes that she is alive and I believe him. He is my best friend and he tried everything to find me. So now I'm going to do the same for his Friend well she is more than a friend for him so that's even more important.

He says that he just have a big crush on her but I believe that he loves her!
Like i said i don't know her but from the things they told me she sounds like a Really nice Person to me.

I open the Door to our house and walk in. "Mom I'm home!" I scream and walk in the kitchen to look for my Mother because I think she would be there but she isn't "Mom?" I ask and walk around.

Now I'm in the living room and see her sleeping on the coach. I bet she must have waiting for me to come home and then just slept in. Well then I'm going to sleep now too and talk to her tomorrow morning.

-------------------------
Next Day: (still Will)

It's already 10 am so i wake up,get dressed,and wash my face and teeth.
It is 10:17 now and I'm finish so i walk out of the Bathroom and walk in the kitchen where my mom already is making breadfast.

"Ah there you are. When did you come back home last night?" Ask Joyce

"Well uhm I'm sorry I was in the hospital because Mike had a little accident last night. But I came at 11pm." I answer and Sit down

"wow what happend to Mike?"

"He fainted on our way back home, but he is fine now"

"Well then do you wanna visit him later again?"

"Yeah but first i have to ask you something"

"Okay" she turns to me "everything O.K?"

"Yeah yeah i'm fine but this is about Eleven. Before you say something Mike believes- and so do I that She is still alive. We thing she could be in the Upside Down so we wanna go there and Search for her. But we need help!" I explain to my Mom and she just looks that me with worried Eyes

"Will are you sure you wanna go back in there? I mean you already been through enough you don't have to-" but I interrupt her

"Mom I need to...I don't want to go to the Upside Down again and I think i won't so I'll do anything i can here to find her!"