Chapter 14

Eleven:

I open my Eyes and see Mike laying on the wall still beside me holding hands. I'm so happy he came for me tbh I thought he forgot about me after what happend.

i stare at him and scan all of his Features His Cute Freckles all over his face and how cute he looks when he sleeps.

Suddenly he opens his eyes.
"Good morning" he says and kiss me (only a peck)
"Good morning I say back and smile.
"Did you sleep well?" He ask
"Better than the last nights for sure"
"Yeah me too- El did you notice something?" He says panicing
"N-no why? Is something wrong?" I ask
"T-The car isn't moving anymore-"

BOOM
the 2 doors from the Van float open and a big,black men stands in front of us. The same guy who took me last year.

He comes closer to us so we can see his face.
"aw how cute the couple found his way back together. How bad that I have to tear you apart again!" He says with a dark tone and comes closer.

I hold Mikes hand stronger and start to cry "No Mike" he crys too "El It's gonna be okay we-we gonna find a way back together. I-I promise OK?"

The bad men trys to take mike but I don't let go of his Hand.
"Mike.. Don't leave me" I cry
"I-I'll come back and we- we can be together." He cries too "I Love you"
He says and let go of my hand and I cry even harder.

He is gone. The bad men took him away from me. Mike is gone. And I will never see him ever again.

Another men took Mike from the guy who just came in and opend the door.
"Don't worry kid, you two soon will be freed from all this pain." He smirks and closes the doors again.

Leaving me here.

Alone.

Without Mike.

Crying.

What does he mean "you soon will be freed from all this pain" does he want to kill us? Does he want to kill Mike!?
I have to get out of here and help Mike, he came for me now I have to come for him!

                              --------

Mike:
"LET ME GO!! LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS !!" I scream. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I scream again.

No answer

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HURT HER I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I scream now even louder and angrier "AGHHHHHHH"

I sit on a chair in a small room with only a table and 2 chairs. 1 chair is where I sit on and the other in cross of me.
I try to calm down and look around me ,where the heck am I?'
I ask myself and try to free me from the handcuffs, but it don't work.
"SHIT!" I say and try again but still nothing.

"That won't work" says a dark voice from behind and I turn around.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me!?" I ask angry.

"That doesn't matter who I am, but I can tell you want I want" a big men in a uniform says.

"So... Mike" he is standing now in front of me, but behind the other chair.

"Where are your 3 little other friends? Lucas, Dustin and Will. Aren't you 4 always together?" He smirks and sit down on the chair.

"They aren't here. I came alone." I say honest and look him in the eyes.

"Alone? All the way from Hawkins? Do your Parents know?"

I say nothing.

"your friends?"

I say nothing but look down and close my eyes with tears in them.

"Hm... I guess that's a no. It's good you know, that you didn't tell them 'cause that makes things easier for us. Once we are done with you we'll kill you anyway." He stands up and smirks.

"Why?" I ask.

"What?" He asks.

"Why are you doing this to me? what do you want from me!?" I say angry and look up with tears in my eyes.

"Why? Because this girl likes you and with you she'll do anything that we want her to do, because if she doesn't we'll hurt you...and she don't want that to happen." He says and laughs.

"no...no...NO!!! Y-Y-YOU C-C-CAN'T DO T-THAT" I cry angry and loud.

"Yes, we can." He says and leaves the room.

"LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!!" I scream, knowing that they're gonna use El like a dog again...by hurting me.

----------------
I know really dark chapter 😢 but it will be better soon 💖