Abnormal

Ruby used her finger to trace alonged the sideways-S indent along her choker. She wanted to be normal. She seemed pretty normal, because she looked pretty normal; the way other Latias looked. Ruby was abnormal however, but why? Ruby stared down at the charm shaped like a Drifblim. She knew exactly why--her choker. Just by touching it, her mind would become pierced with mistrust. But that wasn't all. Sometimes it takes over. Ruby would seem like a whole different Pokémon. Her colors would be darker and her shadow looked like that of Drifblim. Everyone'd still call her Ruby, but her name was Saital. Saital was backwards for Latias, as in Pokémon mythology, evil Pokémon had their names backwards. It wasn't aesethetic. Ruby would be incredibly mean and turn against her usual allies like this. She's not sure where the choker came from, but it's impossible to take off. While Ruby was thinking about it all, she felt someone touch her.

"Ruby! You forgot to prepare breakfast!" Ruby turned around to find Sapphire. Sapphire was a Latios who's married to Ruby. They met a very long time ago in desperate times and were best friends until they got married many years later.
Ruby gave Sapphire an uneasy look.

"Oh, maybe I did. I'll get started right now!" Ruby said as her husband exited the bedroom. Just when Ruby was about to approach the kitchen, another Pokémon showed up in front of her and began circling her.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYY!!!"

Ruby's son, Tiny Sapphire, had been screaming for food.

"But Tiny Sapphire, I was just on my way to get the food," his mother assured him.

"YAYYYY!" Tiny Sapphire shrieked as he circled Ruby one last time and swooped away.

"Now that that's done..." Ruby proceeded to the kitchen.

" Ruby proceeded to the kitchen