Forgiven (Ruby's POV)

...
What happened just now? What happened to me? What happened to Sapphire? What happened to Tiny Sapphire? Oh. Right. Nobody told me anything. I took the rope off my wings and flew home. I escorted Sapphire to the Pokémon center. I took Tiny Sapphire home with me. I feel incredibly bad. Sapphire broke his wing and arm because of me. He said he would forgive me, but why? He never even had a chance to use the Latiosite he got. I'll keep it warm for hjm. I don't deserve it. I poked around the den.

"Is anyone here?" I asked.
From behind the boulder that said "closed", she heard a voice.
"All 9. Or... aaaall, 8..."
"Huh?"
"One of us died."
"How?"
"You did it, so it's for yoooou to answer."
Dragonair Evolved into Dragonite as well.
I returned home and went to sleep. Tiny Sapphire was laying on me. I noticed how Sapphire was used to walking with his feet. He was brave. Only thing is, he dropped his Soul Dew right of the floor. That's the end. Fizzy and Izzy weren't hurt and they forgave me. When I woke up I asked Leafie and the rest if they forgave me. "Yeeeees, we'd always forgive you!" All that was left was to ask Dragona--Dragonite.
"Dragonite, do you forgive me?"
"Now that I know you weren't controlling yourself, yeah, it seems reasonable enough to forgive you."
Alright. I have nothing else to do. I could go on more adventures soon.

The end *curls up in corner and dies*