The Shopowner

"Hello? Is this shop open?" Sapphire asked, placing his hand on the counter top.
"Oh, customer visit?" A Lopunny moved into the shop area. It was Mega Evolved. "Greeting to customer! Me Shopowner!"
"Your name is Shopowner?" Fizzy asked.
"Oh no! Me no name, but you customer and customer call me Shopowner," she corrected. "What is customer buying today?"
All three gave themselves facepalms. They whispered to each other.
"But we don't have money!"Izzy pointed out.
"Oh, you're right," said Fizzy.
"Okay Shopowner," began Sapphire,"We don't actually have any money.
The Shopowner looked puzzled.  "What you mean? Money for trainer people! No currency for Pokémon. That being said, things free."
"Then we'll need a hammer  and nails, like, lots and lots and lots of them," said Fizzy, "We also might be needing a large bag for that." The Shopowner went and returned with a huge bag of nails.
"This whole supply of nails. Nails lightweight, no worry about heavy. Also there is hammer! It heavy however. And big bag!" The Lopunny placed all of it into an enormous, yet light bag. "Thank you for purchase. Me also have thing!" She pulled out a purple circular stone with a purple and blue swirl on it. "Me found random stone! Me don't know what do, me think customer should have it."
It was the Latiosite! One of the most powerful stones, made for Latios!

Time for some trivia! The Shopowner's role and grammar draw inspiration from Dwarves, which are from the Denpa Men trilogy.  They are creatures who have odd grammar, and own shops of some sort!