The End (Sylvester's POV)

Leafie had disappeared. Sapphire and the team looked so confused. She came back 5 minutes later, with the whole team, including Eve! I was there as well! I felt incredibly bad for that Latios lying on the floor the minute I saw him. Was he still alive? I saw Flari and Valerie both jump up to attack. Flari, like always, was easily swatted away. Dang it Flari! Valerie used her Aurora Beam but the weird Latias responded by reflecting it at Leafie! I saw Glacia attack from behind with an Ice Beam! Good going Glacia! In fury, she grabbed Glacia and threw her into Flari, who was caught off guard. Glacia melted halfway. That's one down. Jake didn't hold back, he went and used Bite, and got thrown into Eve. Eve hid, and for some reason, Jake gave up! So did Leafie! 3 more down! Sun and Moon went in with Psybeam and Dark Pulse but the Dark Pulse was reflected to Sun and the Psybeam was dodged. Now it's my turn...

I didn't attack, instead stall. I know her name now. The Latias from the den! Ruby!
"Hey Ruby, over here!"
She turned at me and had an odd response.
"I'm not Ruby."
Oh, this will be interesting. "That's what they all say, Ruby!
"I'm not Ruby!"
"Yeah, yeah, Ruby"
"MY. NAME. IS. NOT. RUBY."
I began cracking up.
"Okay, okay... Ruby!"
While I was laughing, she thought it was everything but funny. She pulled out her streamers! How does that work!? Is she a Drifblim!?
"Say that one more 444 time."
Four hundred forty four? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
"You're Ruby. Everyone knows you are."
Oh. Maybe I took it too far juuuust a little bit...
Using her streamers, she grab my ribbons and held me in the air! I desperately tried to escape, it was too late to apologize already. I closed my eyes tight as tears came down, and she pulled me over her head, and threw me.

She threw me hard at the boulder Tiny Sapphire was behind. He was startled as I crashed into his wall. It hurt so much is was unbelievable! I had no words. Just pain. I screamed, but the scream faded out quickly. Blood seeped from me, and stained the boulder and the grass under me. I slid down. My vision turned to a blur. I still felt the severe pain. I felt so bad for Tiny Sapphire, who was too young to deserve to witness this. My vision got blurrier and blurrier and my ribbons, which once glowed brightly, looked dull. The world flickered before me, and it all turned black. None of my senses worked. I couldn't feel anything. I died. The 8 other Eeveelutions panicked before grabbing my lifeless body and fleeing from the scene. The end. Sylvester the Sylveon is now nothing but a memory...