Teamwork

Sapphire was not at all used to using his feet. While he got used to them, he dragged himself around with his arms. He had to make breakfast himself. He grabbed the Poképuff mix and poured it in. Then dipped it into the pan, and placed it in the oven.

He spilled it onto a plate. It was a colorless mix effortlessly placed onto a plate. He ate it. It had very little flavor. Well, they should put me on Worst Cooks in Kalos for that, he thought, cringing at the "food". He was beginning to get used to his legs as he didn't have to drag himself anymore. He walked out the door and to the Talonflame sisters' nest. On foot, it took quite a few minutes. "Um did you--" Izzy interrupted.
"What's Ruby doing with Tiny Sapphire? I saw the two flying overhead and uhhh... She came down and tied our wings up," she said.
"That's just what I wanted to ask but since you already answered it..." Sapphire shrugged. Fizzy stood up on a broken log, using it as a ledge. She plucked out a blade of grass and pretended it was a microphone.
"As a professional babysitter, and also a great acquaintance of Tiny Sapphire, I say we need to get him back!"
Izzy grabbed another blade.
"Perfect! All in favor?" All three said yes. "Oh, how nice! We could work together! Teamwork!"
"Then let's go to the shop. We'll need some stuff," suggested Sapphire.
The three took the path to the shop.