Betrayal (Sapphire's POV)

I couldn't believe I dropped the Soul Dew! There was no going back for it! I fell to my arms. Why hadn't I listened to Izzy!? I was too weak to say anything. I slowly tried to crawl away, but I was grabbed by that crazy Latias  and dragged onto a ledge. I tried to use Dragon Pulse, but I had no strength left for it, and it fizzled out. I helplessly watched as she pulled back her arms as if she'd push me off.
"You wouldn't," I weakly said. She had an evil look on her face and replied with...
"Oh, I would"

She moved closer to me as I moved away from her, but closer to the edge of that ledge. I had a desperate look but regardless of how much I visually begged, she went and did it.

She pushed me off. Everyone was watching me and I felt so humiliated. I screamed out in pain but was choked by a cough and I had no choice but to just lay like that. It stung so incredibly hard! The rope holding my wings came off, but I was in too much pain, physically and emotionally, to fly, or move at all for that matter. My right wing and hand were the things that hurt the most, I heard Leafie say that she wasn't sure how long I could cling on to life for, but I knew I wouldn't die. I couldn't. Not in front of my son or my friends. The last thing I heard was Saital laugh. Then I couldn't feel any more pain, and I heard nothing. I couldn't see.

I let my team down. I fainted.