Good Vibe

Ruby grabbed out some eggs, flour and Moomoo Milk. She also added in some protein powder since Tiny Latios needed his protein. She poured Sweet Poképuff mix in as well as pink food coloring. She pulled out her whisk and stirred away. She grabbed a pan with 6 circles in it. She poured her completed mix into each of the circles and slipped it into the oven. She pulled the pan, which now had some Sweet Pokèpuffs in the circles, out and grabbed 3 plates; she placed 2 Poképuffs in each one and zoomed out the home. She took some time to let the details sink in just one more time.

It was a giant treehouse built cleverly on a larger tree in comparison

She looked at the huge grass roof, and then flew up to the bell set at the very top. She grabbed the large rope that snaked out and pulled it. A loud, air-piercing chime filled the area. Ruby uses the bell to tell others that food is ready.

Ruby rushed to the kitchen just in time to see the other two already seated. "Tiny Sapphire, that's hot. You're gonna have to blow that," she warned. Tiny Sapphire nodded and blew all the steam away from his Poképuffs. Sapphire finished his food only a matter of seconds after he received it. "You eat fast," Ruby said. Sapphire nodded with food in his mouth. Two minutes afterwards Tiny Sapphire was also finished. Ruby exited the house to find Dragonair there.

"HELLOOOOOOO RUBY" Dragonair beamed.

"Hiya, I'm just going to the forest over there."
Dragonair nodded and watched as Ruby left into the forest.
After a minute of exploration she came across a den; a large den; a really, really large one. She hesitated to approach it for a second, but then, she decided to poke around and found herself on the other side of the entrance in which streamers of grass hung.