The Strangest Place (Sapphire's POV)

I woke up to find himself in a place of complete nothingness. The strangest place. O took a step, and I was moving up like some sort of elevator. I wondered if he was dreaming. The floor below me was revealed to be a golden pillar. I hopped down. The floor was incredibly shiny. Ahead of me was a huge fountain of sacred water. At the top of the fountain was a smaller pillar, and a stone triangle hovered above it rotating endlessly. I'm in the Eon Kingdom! But why? And I'm in a different part of it! Suddenly mirage images of many Latias and Latios appeared before me for whatever reason. Everything was turned to white energy and I was transported to a large hall. I began to hear a voice.
"Sapphire Blue," it said, "You're here because of your bravest action."
"My what? I have no brave actions, at least none I recall," I said, because it's true, I'm not super brave!
"Nonsense, you held the feather of the most dangerous being recorded to be in the region," the voice insisted.
"Ruby?"
"No, her name is Saital." Pfft. Saital.
"How is this brave?"
"Well, for starters, recording the presence of a dangerous being is no small feat. It proves you had the courage and bravery to trace their presence, but Saital is one you better be proud of. You were brave enough to hold that feather. It's imbued with dark thoughts and you actually dared to think them. And that's why..." A small dew came down to him. "The Soul Dew, chose you!" I was pretty surprised. But nonetheless, I grabbed it and held it in my hand, and I turned into white energy and disappeared again.

Lol I had to edit this part just so all the 'he's and 'Sapphire's were replaced with 'I' 'me' and 'my'!