Taken

It was night. The stars in the sky danced as if they were teasing the moon in a game of tag. Sapphire was fast asleep. Ruby and Tiny Sapphire were in the closet for storytelling.

"Why are we in the closet?" The small Latios asked. Ruby looked a bit puzzled for a second.
"Because that's where you wanted to go," she replied. The silence continued for some seconds until Ruby spoke. "Tiny Sapphire, are you ready for tonight's story?" He nodded.

"Once there was a Latias, much like me,  who had some sort of curse placed on her. It was because of her choker. It took no effort at all to activate it as merely touching it could do so. If she didn't deactivate it in time, the Latias would be taken over. A Pokémon of pure evil. She had no mercy, and her words were often scrambled with the number four hundred forty four, no explanation, but it happens. She would be very much like Drifblim, because she had long streamers. She would grab young Pokémon from their families and keep them. Only the most dedicated families were able to succeed in getting them back. Her name was Saital. It's backwards for Latias."

Tiny Sapphire wasn't too intimidated. "Why does this Latias remind me of you so much?" The brave Pokémon asked.

"That's because, because, " Ruby stuttered. She didn't want the truth to slip out of her mouth. "Because... I... I... I am that Latias..." Ruby tried to hold in her fury. She let her son know that he has an evil merciless Latias for a mother.

"You're Saital? Like I almost believe it!" Tiny Sapphire began fooling around. "OH LOOK AT ME OIM SOITOL AND I AM SO EVIL SINCE I..." Tiny Sapphire tried to remember a way to sound more annoying, "SINCE I 444 KIDNAP YOUNG POKÉMON HAHAHAAAA"
Ruby's face turned red. Her charm began glowing brightly

"Latios you..." Ruby forgot his name. Tiny Sapphire didn't stop regardless of the bright light.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA I KNOW YOU'RE ACTIIING!"

"SAPPHIRE BLUE JUNIOR," scolded Ruby.

"EEEEEEEEE I'M JUST HA--" Then Tiny Sapphire looked at the blank expression on Ruby's face. The charm had also stopped glowing. Her colors were a shade darker than usual. And her intense glare was beginning to scare him. "Mommy?" He received no response. "You can s-stop acting now!" Nothing. Then Ruby exited, and locked the door. Tiny Sapphire screamed incredibly loudly waking Sapphire.

 Tiny Sapphire screamed incredibly loudly waking Sapphire

"Ruby! Why is he screaming like that!?" He asked. Ruby's glare was intimidating Sapphire as well. Ruby pulled out a rope and tied his wings up causing him to fall to the floor. "RUBYYYY!" She replied with nothing more than, "I'm not Ruby.".
"Don't play tricks. If you're not Ruby then who in the world are you?
"My name is Saital."
"Oh no!" Sapphire whispered. She opened the door and grabbed Tiny Sapphire by the hands and flew out the house with him. Sapphire could hear his faint screaming until it disappeared completely. He began quietly crying. His own sobs made him fall back asleep, right on the floor.

I felt so sad making this part.  Poor Tiny Sapphireeeeee!