Determined

Fizzy and Izzy were feeling a bit sick, and Sapphire wasn't doing good either, but with the Soul Dew in hand, he had determination. Leafie was perfectly fine though. Sapphire lay Fizzy and Izzy on top of the bag of nails. He whimpered and begged for forgiveness in this cruel forest. In the distance he saw a bridge. It was a large one. It became silent. All that could be heard was the sound of insects buzzing. He moved to the bridge when Dragonair stopped him.
"Hey, where's Ruby!?" She demanded.
"What? Why?"
"She tied my wings up! I'm gonna kill her!!!"
"I apologize but she left..."
"I couldn't do it anyways, I have some personal problems to worry about." Dragonair slithered away into the grass. Sapphire went across the bridge. Here, he felt more determination than before. He reached the end. Night fell again. He didn't feel like sleeping. Hunger and anxiety filled his mind.

He found another berry bush. He plucked a berry out. It looked like another Oran Berry.
"Sapphire, that might be poisonous," warned Izzy. Sapphire paid no mind and ate the berry.
"You think everything's danger. That's another Oran Berry!" Sapphire growled.
"How can you confirm huh? Many berries look alike!"
"I am SURE that was an Oran Berry!"
"As far as I know, there are 9 blue berries, 2 of which are poisonous so there's a 2 in 9 chance you ate poison!"
"Sure, and a 7 in 9 chance I'm perfectly fine; case closed!"
Sapphire heard Izzy say it's his own funeral. That metaphor annoyed him to death. Leafie swallowed hard. Sapphire ate a poisonous one. Leafie dragged Sapphire to the pond and shoved his head in.
"Drink soooome!" She shouted, but Sapphire couldn't hear it too well with his head underwater but he drank it anyways. He took his head out.
"Why!?"
"Because yoooou ate a-" Leafie didn't want to tell him, "Because you just haaaaave to."

Leafie drank some water as did Fizzy and Izzy. The two felt better. They would follow the path--if there was one. "Oh nooooo! The paaaath ended!" Now they were screwed.
"Ack! I don't see a cave either," said Fizzy. Leafie fell on the floor. She knew the team was doomed. Fizzy and Izzy joined her on the floor.
"Eeeee, this is called the floor of 'I give uuuuuup'"
"Oh boo hoo, looks like 2 birds and a Leafeon are giving up so soon. I'm not joining you," teased Sapphire. His back was turned.
"Have you ever tried pulling off the rope?" Izzy asked.
"Oooh! Great idea," said Sapphire.
Izzy attempted to pull the rope binding Sapphire wings off, but nothing happened. "It's no use!"
Night had fallen again. They couldn't fall asleep. They remembered why they purchased nails. Sapphire began instantly chopping down the trees. They gathered up the leaves and set them aside. After enough trees were cut, they grabbed some nails and the hammer. Piece by piece,  the wood was set up. They hammered some nails in. They used some leaves for the roof, and the rest for cushion. Exhausted, the four Pokémon instantly jumped on the cushion and fell straight to sleep instantly.