Trafalgar Law (3)

Remember that story, with the two cats and Law? Like the first Law story in the book? Yeah well this is part three.

You woke up feeling like shit and with a bad cough. But that still didn't stop you from doing your daily routine.

The first thing was eating.

Which didn't really go well since looking at food made you feel sicker.

"Eat up love-ya." Law told you.

"Nah. I'm not hungry." You excused yourself from the table and went to the next thing.

Feeding your daughters and changing their kitty litter.

It wasn't hard, you were already used to the smell. In fact, this was probably one of the easiest.

Time to do the next.

Studying.

That was hard, because you were exhausted, and doing this for the next five and half hours too.

After a while you probably feel asleep on the book.

As Law passed by, he noticed this and carried you back to bed and tucked you in.

"Maybe I should check her temperature." He thought, pulling out a thermometer and placing it in your mouth.

After pulling it out Law raised in eyebrow and grabbed a wet cloth and placed it on your forehead.

"Higher than I expected. It's probably just a virus anyway." He thought to himself.

As Baskerville and Kausham came in, they both Laid down near your sleepy (sexy according to Law) body.

*timeskip brought to you by Law baby talking with your cats*

Once you woke up, you groaned and carefully climbed out of bed to not wake your cats up.

"Back to bed Love-ya." Law said, flipping through a book.

"Gonna go study, you sexy ass." You told him, still feeling like shit but determined to continue.

Law suddenly slapped your ass behind you.

"Yours is better. Now get that sexy sexy ass in bed before i cut it off and take it for myself." He whispered.

You turned around.

"Oh you think you can just have? Well mister-"

And five minutes later, you were in bed, with your butt safe in a drawer.

"Now get some rest otherwise I'm taking your breasts next." He said with a smirk as pouted.

"Then come and sleep with me." You told him, he looked at you, you were sat up on the bed still dressed.

Law stared up and down, checking you out, like he hasn't seen you in his whole life.

"Fine. But no funny business." He told you, taking his shoes and pants off and getting in bed.

Suddenly you attacked him with a deadly hug, which caused him to fall on the mattress as you laid on top of him.

"I like you better." You said, getting comfortable.

Law pulled your pants off, along with, somehow, your bra.

"I like your daughters better." He teased, which you gave him a small punch on the arm for.

"Shut up and sleep."

Twenty minutes later and you escaped to go study, out of determination. Yeah sure,
no boobs for this, but hey, studying.

You managed an hour before your eyes got heavy and red, looked like you were on drugs.

You read the first phrase and suddenly your boobs were gone, you didn't even care you just continued.

Until the book was also gone.

You turned around to see Law with your book, and a really really pissed of face, it's the angriest he's looked like.

"Sleep. Now." He ordered.

You didn't even understand what he said but you suddenly fell over on the flor, sound asleep.

Law was annoyed with your attitude, but still thought you were the cutest little thing sleeping, not that he would admit it.

Picking you up, he took you to your shared bed and cuddled you up, after tying your leg to the bed.

"Ugh... Five more minutes Law..." You sleep talked, snuggling in to him

Law just watched you with a smirk.

"Fuck me harder Law..." You muttered.

Well, that got dirty fast. He still watched out of blackmail and cuteness.

"Law~ I love you~" You sleep talked kissing his chest and smiling.

Law was satisfied with what you said, he was happy you said it.

"Kid don't do it! Kaido is in that playground!" You muttered.

He's had enough, he shook you gently and woke you up.

You can only dream about him.

"Hm? Oh. Hi Law." You said, pulling him down and kissing him, then going back to sleep.

And that's how the rest of the other five sick days went.

End.

Hahaha. It's sucks.