Crocdile

Hm... How long has it been since I updated?

You worked for baroque works, as miss Easter, because you popped jelly beans, just like an Easter bunny.

I'm just kidding, that's not your name.

Your real name at baroque works is Miss Kids Day, because you were often mistaken as a child.

There were only two people who knew who mister zero is, you, and miss al Sunday. Why you knew who he was? Because he was your husband.

One day, you walked in to your shared bedroom, and that's when you saw it.

"Crocodile..." You said, starting to cry.

"L-love! It's not what it looks like!" He said, still in the act.

"N-no... I can't believe it!" You cried.

"I-I-" Crocodile stuttered, trying to explain himself.

"Crocodile! Why?!" You sobbed, crying crocodile tears.

"You caught me (Y/N)..." Crocodile sighed.

You caught him...

Wearing crocs.

In all of this relationship, you never laughed so hard, you never thought he would do it, never. Your friends warned you this day would come, he wasn't the leather shoes type, he was the crocs.

"Crocodile, I'm going to have to say it...I'm sorry..." You laughed.

"Oh please, just say it already." He sighed, still wearing crocs.

"See you later alligator." You laughed, holding your stomach and falling to the floor with an audible thump.

"I'm not an alligator." He sweat dropped.

After a long while of laughing, you finally stopped and lifted up from the floor, as Crocodile was sitting silently on the bed, you sat on the bed behind him, giving him a hug.

"You know I love you, right?" You asked, placing your on his shoulders.

Crocodile sighed, and turned around, laying on top of you.

"Cro-I can't breathe!" You said while being smushed to death.

"Ah, miss kids day, you better say sorry." He smirked.

"Gah! I'm sorryyy" You wheezed.

He got off of you and laid beside you, placing his arms around you as you caught your breath.

"I could just eat you up." He said like that was normal.

"You better not otherwise I'll use your skin for a purse." You threatened.

He chuckled and closed his eyes, and so did you.

Even though it was like 4 in the afternoon on a Wednesday...

End.

I should just write an imagines already.