🍋Jinbei the blue Jellybean🍋

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK INCREDIBLY LONG

QuincyLightAura im sorry I took to long.

Name changed to GhostlingDelibird

Jinbei X Male! Reader

Reader P.O.V.

As i silently watched the love of my life, I began to have dirty thoughts of the two of us. Some wet and sloppy sex, I could already hear the skin slapping and the moans as a tent began to form in my pants.

I began to imagine myself giving him a slow hand job just seeing the pre-cum droll out of his tip and down to my hands, hearing him moan my name as I teased him.

Then I would give him a long blowjob, licking and kissing all over, making him moan even more, until he came in my mouth, I would suck every drop.

And soon, we would 69, just the thought made my shaft harden like stone, with a tent so big Boy Scouts could camp in it.

My hard erection would be sucked and teased over and over again as I did the same to his, making him cum a second time, all over my face.

"(Y/N)?" Jinbei asked.

"W-What? Oh sorry I was just... Thinking..." I blushed.

"About what?" He asked, looking at the bulge and then at my face.

"N-Nothing..." I stuttered closing my legs as I felt my thighs rub against it.

He leaned in closer to my face, then I leaned in and closed the gap between my lips and began a steamy make out session, which only hardened my bulge.

Soon he was pulling down my pants, and giving me a blowjob, making me cum instantly inside his mouth.

"Ahh~ Jinbei~" I moaned, but he didn't stop, he continued the blowjob and began massaging my sack.

After cumming, thrice, I pulled his off and lowered myself so he was inside me, then started going up in down, just looking at his face made me feel like cumming.

After a while, he finally came inside me, but, I didn't stop, I continued roughly pounding him inside me as I began another steamy make out sessions with him.

And so, throughout the night, the only thing hear were moans and skin slapping.

End

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG FORGIVE ME