Ace

"Your skin is so warm." He said groggily, nuzzling your cheek with his.

"Are you okay?" You chuckled, he hummed in response, pressing his weight on you.

"I'm just a little sleepy." He said softly, his eyes closed while he leaned to sleep on you.

You cocked a brow, suspicious.

"Is this a prank?" You asked, attempting to inspect your surroundings and the sleepy pirate.

"Leave me be woman." He groaned, slightly slurring his words.

You moved him off of you, placing a hand on his forehead.

"Ace you're really hot!" You exclaimed, worried.

"They call me fire dick Ace for a reason, (Y/n)." He retorted, a weak smirk on his lips while he struggled to stay awake.

"Maybe you're sick." You tried to cogitate.

"I don't get sick." He answered, a hand on your shoulder to keep his balance.

"Sure, come little fire dick." You said, pulling him by the wrist to the doctors office.

He sat on the bed in infirmary, while you tried to convince the doctor something is wrong.

"He's basically falling asleep standing!" You exclaimed.

"Well, yes. He's narcoleptic." She deadpanned.

You were at a loss for words, why wouldn't she listen?

Ace was swinging his legs happily, smirking in victory.

"At least check him." You sighed.

"No need, doc. She already knows I'm hot." Ace perked up.

The doctor obliged, going through a normal check-up as best she could considering the man was made out of fire.

"It's just a cold. It should be gone in a few days." The doctor diagnosed, sighing.

"How can I have a cold when I'm made out of fire?" Ace asked, confused.

The doctor shrugged, dismissing the two of you.

"Do you believe me now?" You asked, trying to get the flaming boy to bed.

"Not really, but I don't feel like arguing with you." He answered, yawning.

"See? You must be really sick!" You argued.

He rolled his eyes and allowed you to walk him to his room.

"Alright we're here you can leave me be mother goose." He chuckled.

"I need to make sure you actually go to bed mister." You said, opening the door to the room.

He sighed, plopping on his bed.

"See? Now you can stop bugging me about it." He grinned.

You raised a brow, motioning for him to get under the covers.

"Only if you tuck me in." He crossed his arms.

You rolled your eyes, allowing him to slip under the covers before tucking him in.

Before you could leave, he pulled you by the waist with a yelp, smuggling you under the covers.

"You're so soft." He muttered, hugging you.

"Can you let me go?" You growled.

"Nope! Goodnight!" He exclaimed, closing his eyes.

The man slept like a log, and unfortunately you were stuck against the logs firm chest.