Luffy

Law: What the hell?

Author: Haha, yeah. It came to mind in the shower.

You worked at a sex shop, with dildos and sex toys and everything a fanfic has.

All types of people come in here and ask for stuff, the most random stuff you can imagine, don't even try to guess, it's to random.

Sometimes kids would innocently ask for certain things, most of the time they would ask for the strawberry flavored "candy". It was quite entertaining, to be honest.

One day, a teen with a Straw Hat walked in, dragging a man with green hair that is usually a frequent shopper.

"See Zoro! These are the vibrating thing-is I told you about!" The boy said, showing him a blue vibrator as he turned it on.

You tried hard not to laugh at the scene, as he still tried to convince Zoro it was an awesome stick-thing, as he began wailing it around as if it were a sword of swords.

(Dick sword)

"Hey! Lady how much is it?" The boy shouted still moving it around.

"It's about (insert how much a vibrator is)" You said, still containing your laughter.

"Let's buy it Zoro!" He said, paying for it and running out of the store, waiving it around and shouting.

And so, you never saw him again.

End

It's short but I don't want to force it.