(File 3 : The Unknown Identity #6 : After All that's happened

File 3 : The Unknown Identity #6 : After All That's Happened, Pranking Someone is Fun!!!!!!

NARU'S POV

"Welcome back" Opening my eyes I saw Gene hovering over me still alive and kicking. I grunted my irritation and pushed him away.

"Where's Mai?" I asked and Gene looked at my office.

"She's sleeping inside your office. She woke up an hour ago but fell asleep a few minutes ago" Masako said as she grabbed Gene by the shoulder and showed him something. I took a peek and saw wedding gowns. What the?!

"Gene. Can we talk for just a little while?"

"Sure Naruchiii" he snickered and went to our makeshift kitchen.

"Are you going to marry Masako?" I asked and he laughed.

"No, I'm not yet marrying her. That's a 'YET' by the way" he said and smiled at me. Creepy.

"Then why are you looking at wedding gowns?" I asked him and he burst out laughing.

"Madoka and Lin's wedding is coming up so we decided to give her her wedding dress as a present. What's yours Naru?" he asked and I stopped. I forgot.

"I knew you'd forget it" he said and brought out a cake catalog.

"There you and Mai should choose the cake. Houshou and Ayako-san are in charge of the reception, while John is in charge of the church. Let it be your wedding present for them." He handed me the wedding catalog and went towards Masako who had the Wedding Gown Catalog. I went to Mai's office and stared at her beautiful sleeping face.

"Hey, wake up Mai." I said to her as I slightly shook her awake.

"Five more minutes Naruu" she protested and covered her head with a pillow.

"Come on you little creature!" I said as I struggled wrestling her away from the couch but she just didn't budge. We kept on wrestling each other until I pinned her down the couch. Her face was as red as a tomato after realizing the position we were in. I'm sure mine was as well.

"I-I'm sorry" I said and I stood up dusting my clothes.

"It's alright.." She said and went to the bathroom. I sighed and sat down on the couch. What the heck am I doing? Since when have I been aware of her too much. Since when?

MAI'S POV

"Naru?" I asked but was greeted by a sitting Naru who appeared to be sleeping with his head bowed down. I slowly approached him trying not to wake him up. I got to his side and looked under his bowed head. Sleeping Naru is very nice. When he's awake he's either narcissistic or just plain boastful. But I still like him for it.

I went beside him and put my head on his shoulders then I noticed the cake catalog he was holding in his hands. Oh so this was ffour present for Madoka's and Lin's wedding. I took it from his hands gently and look inside it. So many mouth watering and beautiful cakes were displayed in the catalog. I flipped through the pages and I spotted one that I know would be to their liking. I put out a sticky note from Naru's desk and scribbled a note and stuck it to the magazine. Then I laid it just outside Naru's office and went inside. I laid Naru on the couch and turned on his airconditioning unit. Wanna know what I put on the note. You'll know when the time comes. I double-checked the lock on the door and smirked to myself. Playing a prank like this would be such a fun way to kill time.

GENE'S POV

"Oh. What's this?" I looked at the cake catalog I just gave Naru which had a sticky note on it.

M

From : Naru

Mai has been abducted by the ghost and is already dead and I've decided to follow her to whereever she is now.

Oh before I kill myself, the cake is on page 135 no. 3 the one with the red flowers.

Good bye..

The letter ended with blood marking it.

"HUH?!??!" I exclaimed and slammed the door open. There I saw Mai lying on the floor as pale as a ghost and Naru with his hand splayed out the egde of the couch with blood dripping from it. What the HECK!!!!!

"Naru, oi Naru! Wake up you idiot!!!!" I said as I slammed him on the head. He suddenly stirred and his eyes jolted open suddenly glaring at me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he said as he slammed me on the head with his bloodied hand.

"There was a note outside your door that you killed yourself!" I said and showed him the note.

"This isn't even my hand writing! Why the heck would I kill myself? What am I, Stupid?" He scowled at me and wiped the fake blood on his wrist.

"MAI!!!" I shouted and someone snickered.

"Aww I got found out" Mai suddenly spoke up and I saw her sitting up in an indian sit by the floor. She smiled sheepishly at me and I glared. Suddenly she was engulfed in a hug by Naru.

"Don't ever do that again! You're such an idiot!" Naru shouted at her and she just blushed.

"You really are the narcissistic-idiotic couple ever" I said and they all laughed.

What a nice break from everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~